Can animals see, hear or sense demons?

Since I am unable to see, hear or sense spirit can an animal assist me in alerting me when a demon is present or their energy?

I honestly think it depends on the individual animal, much like people.

Some seem to be intune-my damned cat projects, and others don’t seem to notice at all.

Dogs seem to not notice or get really wound up from what I’ve seen. Cats just seem to like to lay on my shit.

Ferrets should be caged during rituals for best results, unless you’re offering up toe biting games in your deal brokering lmao :rofl:

6 Likes

My dog can that indeed, can feel the demonic through the portals and during the mass hides somewhere. The cats have no problem with rituals.

2 Likes

You know what, I don’t always see/hear/or sense in rituals from spirits

I just kinda trust my connection is made, and do that thing of Ok, that’s done… make a sandwich as EA put it

It’s in looking back on my results where it’s clearer if I’ve made contact than necessarily feeling a tangible energy at the time

Sometimes yes, I sense connecting during… but there’s some rituals I’ve done and sensed nothing at all at the time. In fact I’m not sure I’ve ever actually heard or seen a spirit in magickal practice other than during meditation, in my minds eye or intuition I suppose but again… during meditation rather than during a ritual

And looking back it’s clear I had connected to what I was working with at the time even though I didn’t actually feel it during when I did it

Sorry I didn’t answer the actual question so editing to add that in, whilst I don’t actually know and have no animals as pets to go from… I do notice some birds seem to be by my windows a bit nosier at times than others but I could be imagining that (I live in a home that nobody could see through my windows other than birds if I was doing anything magickal)

1 Like

Some can, some can’t. I wouldn’t recommend using an animal to alert you though. For instance, dogs have better hearing than humans, so what you might think is a demon, could just be a neighbor walking around outside.

2 Likes

That is an interesting omen. If the birds die by bracking their neck in the window it’s sign of curse. If the birds try to fly inside cause they feel naturally good there sign that the witch/mage achieved high level. If there are crows near and watching there is a necromancy master or a demonic witch and a demonic portal is opened and active.

1 Like

My cat finds Goetic spirits fascinating.

I know there was a demon in my house before I converted to Luciferianism and several of my friends have seen the fucker I call Barry they all agree that I manifested this demon with all my hatred. Sometimes my friends would say they saw a shadow looming over me in my bed and my dog would be staring right at it. I haven’t seen Barry in a while im afraid one of the bigger demons I’ve invoked and not created ate him. He used to scare me all the time as a kid like swarms of invisible yet glowing locusts at night typical child hood bad dream hallucinations when I turned 14 that’s when I got completely in control of him and he hasn’t fucked with me since just merely sat around waiting to fuck with my friends in their dreams and some of the reality warping stuff he did im somewhat impressed with. Like he’s an asshole but I kindof grew to like having him around over the years. My point is my dogs can see him and im pretty sure my cats can two because they’ll stare right where I’m sensing the fucker or atleast they would I haven’t felt him around me in a while. Like at this point I’m pretty sure he got killed but im not sure can demons die? Idk so many questions so little concern lol I’d say yes in my experience even with more advanced workings I’ve been doing my pets seem aware of the presences

raises hand

What if your county in general just has a high population of crows? Does that mean there are a lot of what you just said?

Crows nearby sometimes in general but not noticed them being nosy at windows, fairly rare probably they’d ever come to my windows

As much as I would like to think I achieved a high level… and flatter myself, fairly new to magick still.

I don’t mean zero birds to lots

Birds are often there, by my windows irrelevant to magick - I just feel they get nosier on occasion. Wouldn’t know if they broke their neck and died, they’d just fall a long way down. I don’t think they are similar numbers I see most days. Never seen one bang and fall though- only bump and fly off but since my windows aren’t very clean it doesn’t happen all that often

More likely I just get a little paranoid they’re spying :joy:

1 Like

Welcome @Aeyeken It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

My cat abner loves seeing Prince Orobas called. Nearly gets his whiskers singed off by the candle flame. Yeah the cat totally knows what’s going down.

Cats and dogs are said to be able to see into the spirit world. That’s why they run from or bark at Shit we can’t see sometimes.

2 Likes

I’ve been doing working and one of the more “sensitive” kitties (Miss Mocha, Astaroth, Seelie) will jump up and act like they’re getting pets. So I say yes.

1 Like

Yeah my cats totally know what’s going on and really are very interested. The puppy not so much.

1 Like

True. When I’m busy summoning entities . I often have my cat staring and following with his head . Or at that time he really goes out of the room where he is normally always present. It could also be due to the smell of incense .
But that animals can perceive the invisible is for me as good as certain .

1 Like

Cats and dogs can see into the spirit world that’s probably why dogs bark at things we can’t see.

3 Likes

Cats were worshipped in ancient Egypt

I think they’re hoping we will remember and return to those days

2 Likes

Praise the ming ming

Goddess Bastet has favored us with Little Cats :cat2:
And yes I’ve changed thier linens lol

SOON we’ll perform the WEIRDING of the cats ritual.

4 Likes