Can angels or demons or gods take a physical body?

what about gods? can they take a real physical body?

In my opinion, gods don’t actually exist.

What we call “gods” are aliens, cosmic beings (angelics) or some other energy being. Cosmic beings at higher levels that are not single consciousnesses but are forces of nature don’t incarnate at all, imo.

Dude, no matter how many times you ask the same question, the answer won’t change. You cannot switch bodies with another person or an angel/demon/god/anteater. If you want a new body, use your own consciousness to improve the one you currently wear.

3 Likes

I don’t believe a lot of people realize how powerful we in our bodies really are. We exist and coexist on the physical plane. You could argue it is a dream, altered state, lower living but we touch, taste, smell, listen, see in a way that spirits just can’t do constantly as we do. (*as far as I know). This is our living existence. The rate of dying eventually is a damn probability that will likely happen to you. And you just want to swap out. Sounds lazy. You should be aspiring in any way to better yourself. Bit by bit. This is your battle in existence and not some others. You should savor life with a fervor and lust to embrace it in all the pain or glory it offers. A being who has lost their will withers. Don’t expect to be watered by another or rays of light to bring you out of your darkness. That fire is inside, and it desires to burn. Make it burn hotter than any star. No one else and nothing else will do it for you.

My opinion. Anything is possible even if improbable but why let something else get the glory when you yourself should have it.

Unless you really really want to be some sort of eternal slave.

Sometimess I think of songs in the plural to myself. My mind, body, and soul. And that body is composed of billions of cells, trillions of articles. My mind is a myriad of thoughts uncountable. And my soul exists beyond what I could explain to myself. So, exist I will and fight to exist until I don’t.

You are the commander of your mind, body, and soul. Think of them as armies, nations, worlds… AND THEY DEPEND ON YOU! Without you in the lead, they will evetually fail and fade. You want someone else to lead YOUR EMPIRE!

NO!

Always remember thineself. And strive to lead yourself and EMPIRE to ever greater glory. No other pilot or lord or king or GOD can ever be greater. And that is why so many fools try to crush your spirit because they can’t take it snd rule it. Eternity is your for the taking and it is a journey and war only you can traverse and endure.

im in my badest situation and dont know what to do…wish people were in my situation and know how im suffering…do you know expert occultists?

what about demons or succubus/incubus…can they appear as physical form(human)?

No they cannot. I’m sorry you are not going to get any kind of body swap. That kind of thing is for fairy tales and movies, not real life.

Well, you haven’t made any effort to explain, and I for one assumed you didn’t want to: and that’s your business. I hinted but didn’t push it. I figure if you really wanted us to know, you would have just told us by now. :woman_shrugging:

If you did, maybe we can think of a different solution, I don’t know.

1 Like

there is a person…i want change my all body like her without any different…i want a new body completely like her…maybe a demon or angel can appear as her body and swap body with that angel or demon or switch my soul with that spirit…

I’m sorry, you cannot do this with the current state of the Earth and the physical rules in place at this time. This is fiction not magick.

I’m glad you’re ok though. I suggest shadow work to understand why you want to look like someone else would help you. There’s a reason you feel this way, instead if indulging it you would do well to understand and control it. Sometimes discomfort and addiction is what forces us evolve. Carpe diem.

can demons or angels appear as physical clone humans?

or can doppelganger appear as physical body?

Why are you continuing to ask the same question over and over again? You’re not going to get different answers.

3 Likes

I’m really sorry but this is not going anywhere. This isn’t possible.

There is the subject of physical shapeshifting. Also very dubious. No-one who believes in it has also done it.

There’s a good discussion about it here:

1 Like

Learn magick. If you really want to improve yourself and your life, learn actual magick. Don’t try to escape who or what you are but instead mold it into what you want to become.

Changing your physical appearance is possible but it takes time and effort. It requires a lot of work. We can show you how but you need to realize that it isn’t as easy as you seem to think it is.

3 Likes

thanks from you…my problem is i cant book consultation with E.A Koetting…its impossible in my country…even this website is in filtering and i use V.P.N

Can demons, angels ,gods or other spirits create physical human body?

No.

Please do not create duplicate posts for the same subject, which seems to be that you want a miracle. Miracles tend to center around mystical reasons to manifest rather than ego consciousness ones.

1 Like

i want to know other’s opinion

Yes, this entire thread has already given you our opinions. You seem not to be listening, but there they are.

I’m leaving this open for more, and keeping the content together will let people see what has already been suggested so they don’t waste time offering the same all over again, unless they want to.

Making new posts, as you have been informed, does not change the answers or make different people show up to answer them.

Note: similar post here for cross reference: