Can angels do this?

I have a problem with falling into old habits. I keep letting history repeat itself. The same thing happens every 7 years… right down to the details lol. It might be different people, but they reflect the original people. Same hair color, eye color, personality type, etc.

And every time it happens, I let myself go. I just lose everything and start over.

The 7 year mark is coming up (it last happened when I was 13), I’ll be 20 in 5 months. I want to break the cycle.

Here’s the thing. I don’t want anything from them other than the motivation that I don’t have. I know what I need to do. I just need help getting to the mental state that I need to be in to do it.

I have found angels to be really useful for changing mental and emotional states.

If your seeing that kind of cycle I’d suggest getting an astrological chart done as you may have some stuff going thats influencing the situation in ways you don’t realize.

Not too sure what this means. I’m still new to world of magick. Could you elaborate?

And it’s happened twice already. The same events occur every 7 years, and it starts with the same scenarios every time. It always starts with a girl, and it gradually gets worse from there.

An astrological chart shows the planets influences on you. You would first get a natal chart as a baseline and then have a current chart made to compare the differences. You may find that you repeat cycles as certian planets are in certain alignments. The planets influence us and the things around us and if you know your chart you can predict when certain periods of your life will change. Perhaps you have a badly aspected Venus or Mars.

You wouldn’t happen to know who makes these charts do you?

If I was going to get some charts done I’d probably hire Christopher Warnock. He specializes in Astrological work based on medieval methods found in the Grimoire Picatrix, which he worked to translate along with John Michael Greer. They produced the first English version as far as I know.

I’m sure there are others equally skilled but I have not focused on astrology in my research.

All the advice above is good, and in between that, you might benefit from using a technique called Imagework invented by Dina Glouberman.

Find a time when you can relax and summon up a mental image of one of these people, make it archetypal so it’s a bit of a mix of both.

Then you can interrogate it, step into it to see what it sees, feel what it feels, run forward and see what it will become, or what it wants, in future; run backwards and see what birthed it, and so on - it’s a really useful way of defusing repeated patterns with a certain type of person, and understanding a bit more about them.

All the advice above is good, and in between that, you might benefit from using a technique called Imagework invented by Dina Glouberman.

Find a time when you can relax and summon up a mental image of one of these people, make it archetypal so it’s a bit of a mix of both.

Then you can interrogate it, step into it to see what it sees, feel what it feels, run forward and see what it will become, or what it wants, in future; run backwards and see what birthed it, and so on - it’s a really useful way of defusing repeated patterns with a certain type of person, and understanding a bit more about them.[/quote]Not all of the people are different. There’s one that’s been there every single time. This guy is like herpes, he keeps popping back into my life lol.

He’s the only factor that never changes. Everything seems to stem from him.

He waltzes back in and chaos follows.

There’s something about him too. It’s like I can feel him when ever he’s close by. Before I even see him, I can feel him coming.

This happens on a regular basis. I can feel what people feel. Whether it’s sadness, happiness, doubt, anxiety, etc.

With him it really stands out. It’s anger, hatred. And it’s only once the chaos starts that it changes. At that point, it’s satisfaction. As if he’s won something.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:9, topic:3735”]Not all of the people are different. There’s one that’s been there every single time. This guy is like herpes, he keeps popping back into my life lol.

He’s the only factor that never changes. Everything seems to stem from him.

He waltzes back in and chaos follows.[/quote]

Then he’d be a good place to start.

1 Like

In my experience, angels will bring very powerful alterations to the mind, but there are two caveats: You must be very specific, and they will often tailor results and advice to you specifically.

I suffer from anhedonia. It renders me effectively asexual. I appealed to Raphael to fix it, and the next day I would have fucked a pumpkin. It was too much, too fast.

Totally agree, you should get your nativity done. See, there may be some kind of “routine” programmed on your “life”, I mean, sometimes coincidences are not such.

For example: I have a friend who whenever he finds a coworker, that same hour he has to find 2 or 3 more. You see, this seems ridiculous, but I’ve seen this happening at least 20 times, and we laugh because we’re both in the occult, and we find this totally unuseful but it’s there, proved

So may be your case, maybe your life is “programmed” to work in this cycles of 7 years. Why? Maybe you gotta develop yourself this way? Or it might not have any utility. You should analize your chart, and see what planets are influencing it, if your destined to be poor, to be rich, to have friends, to not have them, to develop your psychic abilities, and much more

Maybe you lose it all, because it’s “programmed” Why? dunno, as I say first get it, and then analyze the causes

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:3735”]I have a problem with falling into old habits. I keep letting history repeat itself. The same thing happens every 7 years… right down to the details lol. It might be different people, but they reflect the original people. Same hair color, eye color, personality type, etc.

And every time it happens, I let myself go. I just lose everything and start over.

The 7 year mark is coming up (it last happened when I was 13), I’ll be 20 in 5 months. I want to break the cycle.

Here’s the thing. I don’t want anything from them other than the motivation that I don’t have. I know what I need to do. I just need help getting to the mental state that I need to be in to do it.[/quote]

I’ve heard of this before and have somewhat experienced this myself throughout my life. What you’re experiencing could be just a natural process that everyone goes through. If you google this topic there are a lot of sites that cover this process.

Check this out

[url=http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/every-seven-years-you-change/]http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/every-seven-years-you-change/[/url]

Also, I’ve moved around quite a bit in my life and I have found that no matter where I go, people I meet are always similar to the people I knew in my prior town. I’ve even met doppelgangers. It’s the law of attraction that causes this. I’ve found myself comfortable or used to certain kinds of people and I subconsciously draw them to me or find myself drawn to them. The point I’m trying to make is, which aspect of yourself is drawing the troublesome people to you? Once you figure this out and if it’s something you could change about yourself for the better, I think this should alleviate your problem.

Know thyself and everything should fall painlessly into place.

I don’t know your situation but why don’t you reject that herpes guy? You are the master of your live and you decide who you let in and who not!

Isn’t it possible that this is the lesson, that you can block people out before they work there harm on you?
of course angels can help you with this, ask them and you will be given!
Just don’t give your self and your power away, you have a free will and even if you start to love somebody you must keep your self in the center and don’t give yourself to the other completely.do not give your free will away just to please the other! by the way, don’t give your free will to the angels either, it is your most worth full treasure, never forget that!

I hope this makes sense to you
good luck anyway