Can all Spirits read my mind and thoughts

I understand telepathy during ritual you can communicate with a spirit. Say I am in a ritual…can a spirit hear what I think about…or even after a ritual?
If they can read minds, can they all? Also do I have to follow the Law attraction to avoid harm from an evil spirit? For example If I summon Satan into a room and days later go back to that room can he hear what I think? I know Archangel Michael can read minds, but I am curious if the demonic can as well…all thoughts appreciated!

For example, If I want to join a cult…I want to state I’m chosen and without lesser features. If I decide to say something that does not follow the law of attraction will a demon take that as an opportunity to harm me? Also, am I tempting a demonic spirit by saying something to sooth my anxieties like “no one is going to kill me,” or “nothing will stop me”. Any advice is appreciated.

I have OCD if you cannot tell…

2 Likes

I believe they can read your thoughts if you enter into a trance during a ritual or spell casting as you connect energies for the sole purpose of your desired outcome.
However afterwards no, your thoughts are your own and can’t be read by spirits. Spirits can however PLACE thoughts and ideas into your head to nudge you towards the next direction to take.

4 Likes

Thank you your a life saver…any other opinions are welcomed as well!

2 Likes

Demons exist within the boundless infinitude of mind. The mental sea of potential from which your thoughts arise is their home so to speak so yes they can technically read your thoughts but its irrelevant. The entropic flow of mundane thoughts taking place in your mind is meaningless without action. Their focus is on the thoughts which you choose to verbalize and act upon.

1 Like

I think this topic could truly help you How do you prevent spirits from reading your mind?

1 Like

My experience in evoking Bune was all telepathic. His voice was that of a well educated Engish Oxford professor sipping earl grey…“my name is bune but you may call me BIM”… almost dickinsonian…

Actually I posted a complete step by step ritual to evoke him properly…

2 Likes

Maybe not all thoughts but the ones of emotions that send of vibrations. Possibly

The Law of Attraction is taken from a much serious “Hermetic principles” and usually oversimplified.
The Law of Attraction doesn’t have a significant role in workings with spirits. Spirits would be more likely to work with you if you show appreciation and honesty. Otherwise, they will simply reject you. No demon can harm you as you can harm yourself with such an attitude, IMO.
Good luck!

2 Likes

okay cool