Can a love spell work "Too Well?"

Greetings, I feel like I’m on a Magickal path that’s teaching me principles far deeper than the base mechanics of “do X, get Y” which is great. I received a tarot reading on here and they said it looked like the spell I cast worked “too well” on them. I’ve heard that it’s best to cast for the exact outcome you want rather than for something indirect that leads to said outcome, though I’ve been told indirect can work more powerfully depending on how you read it (cast for a housewarming party in your new home rather than to just find a new place for example).

I’m curious of the implications from what they said. Has any spell worked “too well” for anyone?

3 Likes

Hi, if you’re new, please introduce yourself, as its one of our rules.

They did 13 days ago

2 Likes

It’s possible…kinda like the old saying be careful what you wish for , you just might get it.

2 Likes

As in… they got so emotionally invested they withdraw and keep distance because they place you on such a high pedestal they can’t possibly imagine any sort of contact from you coming from any place other than you using them for something?

1 Like

Maybe…I don’t know all the details though. It could also be that you were afraid of that happening when you cast the spell and it reflected …

Every work is different it could be a couple different things.

1 Like

That’s what happened between me and a rune love spell. Yes they can work too well. I wanted a one night stand and I just had a monkey on my fence asking for more.

4 Likes

That’s an interesting insight actually. The state I was in when I began the 11 day ritual was one of trying to bring back what was before a drastic power shift in her direction happened out of nowhere. Emotions get replicated… I became obsessed and she became(appeared) indifferent. We swapped places

2 Likes

If your Beloved’s pets are feeling amorous towards you as opposed to the Beloved feeling amorous then I’d say it’s missed it’s target and hit everything else.

4 Likes

Her dog loves me now and shows great affection when I’m near. That’s interesting

1 Like