Can a demon you know well be commanded to attack you?

I mostly project and meet them if they allow me to, form personal bonds, rather than actually work with them. Since usually working with them is usually used in a way that’s calling on them for help in something or some kind of occult work or mundane work. I just like to form friendships with beings I meet.

3 Likes

First off I was speaking of the Loa (Pantheon) not anyone else’s and although yes there are a few of the “OG” Loa that are not ascended masters, MOST of the Loa ARE ancestors of prominent Vodoun and Voodoo religion/practice.

1 Like

I know who you meant, I’m saying there’s the Loa Gods then there’s the ancestors who join the Loa in death, like the Ghede (example) who are lead by the Barons. Loa Gods=/= the Loa Spirits/ancestors. Is basically what I am getting at.

2 Likes

yes they do, but demons are individualistic, as opposed to Angels who follow orders from a Higher Essence

1 Like

Only when they need it.

1 Like

personal morals and civilization morals, just as humans do. We have our own morals, then we have laws that were created based on the morals of those in power in which case as majority of us grew up we took on those morals to “obey the law” just as demons depending on the civilization have personal morals then law abiding morals. The Kingdom of Lucifer, his infernal empire, each demon and goetic demon has their own morals but I’m sure they also follow the laws he has in place. Angels as well who still follow their creator(s) unless they leave that God’s service and go on their own then they have their individual morals but not have to adhere to their old civilization’s law abiding morals.

4 Likes

That sentiment is understandable.

However, much like humans, a spirit’s patience is finite. So be a good boy.

4 Likes

I really liked your reply, and in my experience I found that to be the case.

1 Like

Not all. Especially one with no ego-self. Just source consciousness. At least that is my theory

1 Like

Entities all have egos, they were born and grew up with personalities and such just like us.

4 Likes

Not always I think. For example, mystics spend their whole lifetime trying to destroy their ego

Your ego is all about desire, and if you desire to get rid of your ego… need I say more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mystics is what humans call themselves for one reason or another. Only case I can think of when an entity has no ego is if theyre hive minded and were pretty much created to work in a system with no free will but the will of their “queen” or whoever leads them. But then again when it comes to ego people have created their own ideas of what an ego is, personally I follow the definition.

2 Likes

This is interesting and something I have been thinking about, sometimes maybe it’s best that I don’t but I do. I got really heavy into this stuff as an occultist sent a demon to attack me once, pretty hard too. I don’t wish to do the same to him persay but sometimes think about having some sort of trap to give him what he gave me if he should ever unjustly go for it again. I don’t think it is very likely, but I have recently have a demon come to me when my thoughts on such a matter slide a little too much coming to spy and police me, asking me if I plan on being bad to this person, it WAY over reacts, I can usually scare it off pretty easy, but still. Also we were doing so well for a bit, we are still doing pretty okay in comparison to other times but I never thought just a short time a go which I find disturbing, it has allowed me to rationalize some small things, I wouldn’t of previously but I don’t know. I wonder what to do. I want to keep the peace as well as the high road, but not be as stupidly trusting and naive and unprotected as I have been in the past and since this is pretty in line with what we have discussed, do you guys have any thoughts? I sort of want to do a command a demon to attack if he gets close to a serious attack, like closer than I have this far come to attacking him like that, but even that attracts this attack demon to me, not that, that is the overall deciding factor of my decision making on this, and to the demon who I know is listening, I will sooner let my fondness of him sway me over than my fear of you.

I believe it has to do with your energy, the one who has stronger energy should win. Let’ say you work with paimon all the time, you have altar for him and you are wearing his sigil in this case you should have better communication and stronger energy than the commender. Because wearing his sigil has better effects.I think according to s.conneley the magican should stay strong and do not be afraid.

1 Like

lmao this option is funny… like those movies where a guy get a gun pointed at him, then told to close his eyes - after a minute he notes a silence he decides to open his eyes and the guy with the gun is gone (to report that the job done)

1 Like

Can the demon really be commanded? Can it not refuse the request?