Can a Demon give you super strength?

Can a Demon give you supernatural strength if evoked or invoked? Or is that just fiction I’ve heard stories about possession and making this a reality but are they true?

1 Like

No, just fiction.

2 Likes

It’s fiction. Above average strength is more the reality die to lower inhibitions and increased adrenaline production.

6 Likes

There are instances where ppl in psychosis snapped and displayed superhuman strength…there are entities who can augment what u have, like ur bones may become denser, or body more muscular…

If u seek strength such as generated by skeletal muscle, 3 very useful demons are gravity and exercise and weights

4 Likes

A few months ago a similar post was created and was down fast. If look for sports, such runing. And mma yes tey are demons. U can invoqe tatto their seal as a few mma guys do and the watersports guy’s. Te closests are demons. No the goetia. Look amazon and tipe tat words. Its a russian guy who mix demons and sports too. Unknown in america. But yes u can

1 Like

not neccesarily, genetic enhancement is possible

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say a demon, but being a master of the mind and body , becoming an expert in martial arts , and mastering controlling your Prana and mind , could probably produce some remarkable results

7 Likes

I see someone has read my comicbook

1 Like

Actually they can increase your tolerance of pain and other factors which can then lead you to exercising more so you become stronger but not Hulk level strength though

2 Likes

In life and death situations, people of ordinary size and strength can lift the rear end of a car to save someone. They become suddenly very tired after the episode.

5 Likes

There were numerous cases. I remember one involving a woman and her child.

4 Likes

Idk about that but if u train urself doing ur daily workouts u will probably be better in strength and all
U can get the help of s spirit to like motivate you
Or if u have habit of laziness , then to kill that

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: this is always a weird topic. There are some demons said to give things like immense strength or other supernatural abilities but some of the more experienced magicians like @DarkestKnight say its not possible. But other experienced ones like EA, Orlee Stewart and J.D Temple say yes its possible but it just requires a certain state of vibration that is hard to get into.

This spirit is said to help with that: ZULUMMAR - Giveth tremendous strength, as of ten men, to one man.

But after I did the math. Having the strength of ten men would be like the world’s strongest man. So you’ll probably need to train like them to achieve it.

3 Likes

Even if one didn’t need to train like 1. To go from the strength of one man to 10 s abruptly would have other disadvantages. You would have to consciously modify the amount of pressure and strength u usually use to grip objects or u’ll break everything and everyone by accident :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah the body limits your strength so you don’t tear tendons and muscles , in these cases the body removes these limits and your adrenaline is sky high , scientists have been unable to synthetically produce this result though

2 Likes

I think it is just fiction but vampires (assuming you would want to become one) would be the only one that might work and even then i dont really know

1 Like

Lmao imagining giving your mama a hug and crushing her spine and ribcage puncturing her organs thus killing her instantly :joy:

1 Like

If you open your eight chakra , u will grow ur strength by 20x human limit , all chakras will be drained and your chi flowing throughout your body and muscles , you’ll die 10 mins later , this has been documented throughout Japan

5 Likes

That’s really fucking cute

Now get serious

Naruto magick…so wish

4 Likes