Can A A Raphael help with adictions issues?

Hello! Need to help 2 friends of mine, one has a adiction to alcohol and the 2 is with smoking heorine and cocaine… The 2 one is going to desintoxication center but still hard for him and the first one dont want to go to treatment ( his is over then 60 years) and the second one is over 50 years… What i read here in BALG is that Raphael is a good healer but can he help with adictions? Also want to now about some goetia spirits any way both of them cases need something strong that make them leave the adiction faster… Any help will thank full :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I don’t know about Raphael but the Angel Opfaal, from Kingdoms of Flame, can free the mind from addictions. Members here have had great success with him.

3 Likes

Thank you going to make search of him

1 Like

Darkestknight have you get more information about opfaal, like day of Ángel o some method to invoke? I got the sigil picture of your another tópic comentery… I’m goolgling it but not got success thanks

All you need to evoke Opfaal is his sigil. There is no day or hour required of him, as he is not an astrological angel, but from the Kingdoms of Flame.

This is all you need to know:

3 Likes

Thanks

Belial can help remove any obstacles to someone’s ascent. In this way it’s possible to “sacrifice” your addiction to him, but you have to put in the willpower & work necessary to compliment his aid.

2 Likes

The OP wants to help two friends. Is it possible to sacrifice someone else’s addictions?

i never thought of that…:thinking:

1 Like

Its for some friends of mine want to do it without They knowing… But thanks

Yeah, that I’m not sure. I see no reason why he couldn’t help them kick their bad habits, though, provided they have the earnest desire to do so and get clean.

2 Likes

If their problems are getting in your way then I don’t see why he wouldn’t.

2 Likes

I think Saturn and the moon are better for that especially Saturn, which is self control , discipline and you can bind a habit, with the moon you can realise the root of the habit and change the routine

2 Likes

But can it work for anothers? Without They know about it?