Camazotz (Death Bat) Assistance with Regenerative Shielding

Do you think engraving or charging it with a sigil could be beneficial? I have one that can deny passage of spirits (its my last resort sigil, serious business stuff).

1 Like

YEAH BUDDY! FENRIR IS A BADASS. I’m very interested, let me know how things proceed from here. I’m available in PMs or my insta handle is /occultarchive, or we can continue on here in case someone has this problem in the future. I will be doing a bit of research and reading on the matter in case of the shield’s return.

@NeoFightTheNyophite I’m curious about that sigil if you’re willing to share, if youd like to PM so as not to derail the thread here.

1 Like

Actually not surprised lol. Just want to make sure all the bases have been covered before you move on to super complex stuff.

Here has something that has worked for me before. Find an analog deity (for me it was death deities), one who is more amicable towards you, and work out the issue with them. Take the issue up the ladder if you want. Be a karen talk to a manager, even gods have bosses…

2 Likes

Yea, it regenerated.

1 Like

So, what’s you’re basic spiritual hygiene like? What do you do for protection? Banishing? Cutting attachments? How often do you do them?

I’ve never had to deal with it internally like I am now. For my work, I have been reaching a plateau without going inward to invoke and expand, so I just found it again doing what it was doing. So the only thing I have tried is what @DormiensDei suggested.

As far as Hygiene, I am able to purify my soul despite the shield. But it reopens its portal and comes back with ‘something’ or itself. I do this once or twice a day and have my apprentice pull everyone out that she finds once a day to two days.

How are you purifying your soul?
Are you shielding yourself afterwards?
Is it getting in through the shield?
When’s the last time you did a banishing ritual and a cord cutting?
Are you sure this isn’t some shadow aspect of yourself and that’s how it keeps coming back?

Edit - I evoked Hecate and asked her to look into it. It’s in her hands at this point.

1 Like

I’m not finding much outside of DnD and similar pages for this. Where did you come across it?

She knows about it. But I am not sure she knows that it came back. Last time was today. I do it everyday. I’m guarded and shielded which is why it uses the barriers and the inside body portal.

I wish it was a shadow aspect of myself. It is literally a bat demon that I didn’t until much later find out was actually the Camazotz.

I purify my soul through Shinto Narito. This is not to say it wouldn’t be more potent without the shield, but it still works with it.

1 Like

The Camazotz or the soul phylactery?

1 Like

Either.

The problem with the portal issue is that portals are specialized constructs. There shouldn’t be any reason you can’t exert your divinity, take control of it, and close it when it comes around.

Based on what @DormiensDei has told me, he has a pretty accurate sounding history with the entity himself. It sounds goofy, but the thing is awful and tiring.

1 Like

A soul phylactery is a programming or reprogramming of the soul. I would liken it to a computer virus. There is a lot of stuff out there that hasn’t hit the grimoires or popular culture yet.

I can do do a lot outside of myself, but when it comes to stuff inside the barrier, it’s a challenge.

1 Like

Well, that’s an interesting definition for it. Haven’t heard that one before.

1 Like

He can eat those vibrations. Believe it or not, Zotz used to be an overworld stingray sun god, aeons ago. He went to the underworld because on his next incarnation into a new form he turned into a bat, and people were scared of him because he looked like a demon. He went to the underworld and decided he actually liked the dark, so that’s where he’s been chilling out.

1 Like

Yeah, fuck this bat. Also, it seems to be female.

Anyway. It’s dumb as shit and tiring.

Have you tried Kali or Michael?

It’s been sorted.

1 Like

And you’re not going to say how after all these posts?

5 Likes

:point_up_2: This right here

2 Likes