Calling the Jotun - Frost giants

A ritual in the snow filled Forrest calling the frost giants from Jotunheim, did this with my apprentice @Einar02 .

A couple pictures from the hike and ritual.

I’m the one with the hat :joy:.

11 Likes

seem great did yiu suceed

1 Like

Hell yeah brother.

1 Like

May I ask what powers and feelings you have received from the Jotuns? I’m interested in them but never summoned a Jotun. So I’m curious what it’s like to commune with them.

1 Like

im interested in that too what powers feeling etc

1 Like

Details! Details!

2 Likes

it was interesting, deffo learnt a lesson :joy:

3 Likes

Well, brother, this peaked my interest. What can the Jotuns offer that the Aesirs and Vanirs cannot? I’m quite curious about calling these great giants, and in general, I’m just getting to my ancestral roots and learning what it means to be a Norse man.

Depends on what your looking for if you dig into the myths the names of the gaints themselves show what they are connected to.

For example Utgardaloki means Loki-of-the-outermost-court illusions even greater that loki in the myth.

Gullveig- thrist for gold. Gold most equate to spiritual power.

1 Like

Hmm, well, to be honest, I’m seeking entities who can provide great things, so mostly I’m looking for a way gaining great power, physical, mental, and spiritual sense. Well, potent magick in the works of Sorcery. Though truthfully, I would settle for those who can provide Luck, money, and love, the main goal is Power. I’m not certain about the Aesirs, or Vanir can provide that, but perhaps the Jotuns can, I mean, thanks to this forum I learned Jotuns are primeval, well, more specifically, Ymir was.

1 Like

You may wanna dig further into the myths and their relation to spiritual practices. For example thor and frey are related to qigong and kundalini work respectively.

1 Like

Thank you very much, and have a blessed day/night.