Calling on Papa Legba, hell yes did he answer!

So having read a portion of The Spider and The Green Butterfly I decided to call on Papa Legba, first it was just simply asking questions while scrying but later I wondered weither I could ask him to help manifest a desire or two into my experience, so we agreed on an offering, I made it and within 2 days my first desire manifested and just last night my second desire manifested. I haven’t made any altars specially dedicated to the Lwa or Papa Legba himself, just 2 candles, his veve drawn with black ink on white paper put on a white t-shirt (because I dont have any white cloth hanging around) and a chalish (dont know weither I spelled that right) to make the offer in.

I must say I am very pleased and excited and above all very grateful. The Lwa deserve our respect and from my experience they will give it in return.

8 Likes

[quote=“S.Goedhart, post:1, topic:9615”]So having read a portion of The Spider and The Green Butterfly I decided to call on Papa Legba, first it was just simply asking questions while scrying but later I wondered weither I could ask him to help manifest a desire or two into my experience, so we agreed on an offering, I made it and within 2 days my first desire manifested and just last night my second desire manifested. I haven’t made any altars specially dedicated to the Lwa or Papa Legba himself, just 2 candles, his veve drawn with black ink on white paper put on a white t-shirt (because I dont have any white cloth hanging around) and a chalish (dont know weither I spelled that right) to make the offer in.

I must say I am very pleased and excited and above all very grateful. The Lwa deserve our respect and from my experience they will give it in return.[/quote]

I didnt open the veve as EA wrote in his book, I will try that also, but even just drawing it on the ground with Erzulie Fredas veve, I got exactly what I asked for. Very simple system to work with but extremly powerful.

1 Like

[quote=“zamael, post:2, topic:9615”][quote=“S.Goedhart, post:1, topic:9615”]So having read a portion of The Spider and The Green Butterfly I decided to call on Papa Legba, first it was just simply asking questions while scrying but later I wondered weither I could ask him to help manifest a desire or two into my experience, so we agreed on an offering, I made it and within 2 days my first desire manifested and just last night my second desire manifested. I haven’t made any altars specially dedicated to the Lwa or Papa Legba himself, just 2 candles, his veve drawn with black ink on white paper put on a white t-shirt (because I dont have any white cloth hanging around) and a chalish (dont know weither I spelled that right) to make the offer in.

I must say I am very pleased and excited and above all very grateful. The Lwa deserve our respect and from my experience they will give it in return.[/quote]

I didnt open the veve as EA wrote in his book, I will try that also, but even just drawing it on the ground with Erzulie Fredas veve, I got exactly what I asked for. Very simple system to work with but extremly powerful.[/quote]

Indeed

Please can you tell me comprehensive method to the Legba ritual. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks, I will embark on it.

This user has been banned so no reply is going to be forthcoming.

1 Like