Calling on a demon after a LBRP ritual has been done?

I have used the LBRP where i have called on angels Michael, Gabriel ect. Now i have decided to dedicate my life to black magick and call upon a demon. I’m still studying the key of solomon and other books to decide which one. To me it doesn’t seem like a good idea to call on demons after i have called on angels. Do i need some kind of cleansing ritual. Or are there certain demons that can take over without doing any cleansing/rebirth spells/rituals? I haven’t been able to find any info on this. Also I have done the LBRP 4 times with positive results.

1 Like

Something that should be noted is there’s also an invoking form to the lesser ritual of the pentagram, in my opinion, you should invoke as often as you banish. As to the main subject matter, you could always opt to use Azazel, Amaymon, Abaddon, and, Belial rather than the standard 4 angels.

2 Likes

The LBRP is a banishing. You can opt to use different variants of it, but doing evocation after it hasn’t ever been a problem.

Protip- duality is a lie, there isnt ‘perpetual warfare’ and bad blood between angels and demons

6 Likes

Yes, you can call demons after the LBRP. It is done in the Golden Dawn all the time. Even EA does it in his evocation course.

1 Like

That makes sense. Good info. Thanks.

Reading about the golden down is how i found out about the LBRP. I do like using the it. I feel alot better afterwards. I guess growing up Christian i have it in my head that angels and demons dont work together.

2 Likes

The “War in Heaven” is a pretty entrenched myth, and it doesn’t help that it is enforced by popular media, so it’s understandable.

While there are some angels and demons whose energies don’t mesh very well so it might feel like they are antagonistic towards each other, on the whole, they generally tolerate their counterparts.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight beat me to it
If an angel and demon have hatred or animosity towards one another, it’s most likely personal differences.

3 Likes

One thing to keep in mind with the LBRP, is that the angels are only invoked to secure the boundary from external threats. They don’t interfere with the calling, unless something tries to get in that was not called (which can happen).

As @Tiber mentioned, it is when an angel and a demon are evoked together where it can get a bit touchy. For example, one member here described evoking the archangel Gabriel after evoking Belial, and Gabriel starting beating on the demon almost immediately.

Maybe the king cheated the angel at cards or something. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes. I was brainwashed by Christianity and society pretty good lol. I realize some angels and demons dont mesh. I think that may have threw me off a bit. But the literature tells you who they dont mesh with.