Calling Animal Lovers (Working Thread)

Problem is most of them are in Asian or Latino countries that may not have animal protection laws like we do in the states. I really don’t know anything about it. But I think the best plan of action is a single working that covers the group once and for all. An egregore would be best like Faustus said

1 Like

One thing though. Its against forum rules to name targets for cursing, but I think we’re good with a group ritual for justice to be served to the people that get exposed on the group.

1 Like

Right. The group itself is not a target. More of a magical link. We need not know who actually ends up being visited by something unseen.

3 Likes

But dude…didn’t you sacrifice a chicken in your rite of deification?

Yes I did. What’s your point?

1 Like

Sacrifice is not animal abuse.

2 Likes

I wonder what the chicken thinks of that distinction of categories?:rofl:

2 Likes

If you seriously want to talk fine, if you want to just poke I’m not wasting my time. You clearly don’t understand and want to derail this thread.
I do believe putting someone else’s beliefs down is against the rules? @Lady_Eva

I understand and respect the process even though I’m an avid animal lover and am unable to do it myself.

1 Like

On second thought, no. I’m in process of so many tasks regarding healing myself and trying to find what I need in my life I just don’t have time for more. Thanks though. Good luck. :four_leaf_clover: :paw_prints:

1 Like

If I can help I will? I love animals :heart:

2 Likes

If you want I’ll Evoke the chicken totem spirit and ask?

3 Likes

Please see my response to Mr Ragnarson.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Animal Sacrifice

I love animals beyond reason… I don’t know if there is anything I can do, but if I can, just let me know. I am first to jump to help those abused and mistreated and in recent days the animals are the most abused by the general society

1 Like