Calling Animal Lovers (Working Thread)

I’ll PM you the details if you’re interested. There’s a video circulating on Facebook showing serious animal abuse. I want to vomit just thinking about it. I want to stop this from happening again. For the puppies you love, help me with this operation?

9 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

I don’t want to see any video or pictures about this, just tell me who needs to die.

9 Likes

Count the hound in.

4 Likes

As someone who’s an avid practitioner of shamanic witchcraft and the like and gets frequently possessed by animal totem, this is something I can’t not do. It’s like an obligation.

4 Likes

As a person who has two beautiful dogs whom I love, I have to say that this kind of behavior is worthy of the 7th layer of the Xian hell. I recommend no one actually watches the video. I’m not going to sleep well after having seen it.

3 Likes

I also relate as an animal owner.

If I could ask one favor of the others involved, could you cleanse after your ritual? Just so it doesn’t seep into the forum. If not, i understand it’s just individuals such as myself fought tooth and nail to make sure the forum didn’t tear each other apart during the retrograde.

6 Likes

I can’t watch movies that there are even rumors of real animal violence in (Cannibal Holocaust as an example).

What plan do you have and how do you want help, just say the word.

NP Raven.

2 Likes

I feel like this needs a bump.

Bumping

1 Like

Count me in

I will help out, for the love of my kitty-cats.

I’ll give a go, as I had a pet or two in my life. Puppies and rodents, yeah. Hate any animal abuses, so I’ll do whatever I can.

I’m pretty sure the target is either not a threat to animals anymore or soon won’t be. There was a lot of work put into this in private between me and some others.
He truly deserved whatever he got because he was filmed chaining up a dog, then beating it over and over with a baseball bat in the head. The dog suffered tremendously before it died and as the guy watched the dog bleed and twitch he was laughing out loud. There are videos on Facebook all the time going viral in a petition group of people beating dogs, even burning them alive. I had to unfollow the group because the shit really fucked with me badly. I wanted to burn alive every person who I saw abusing the dogs. It wasn’t healthy for me to follow that group, but I’ll be honest I went vigilante more than once to punish the abusers.

2 Likes

Some spirits I recommend is Artemis and Hekate. They’re big on animals. Any nature gods.

1 Like

Maybe another group working can be done to attach an egregore to that group. It’s purpose can be to do harm to the perpetrators and it can feed off the outrage of the people who follow the group.

2 Likes

Okay then. ciao. :ok_woman: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well the post @Faustus just made has a lot of potential so if you wanna stick around.

2 Likes

I think this is wonderful. I know FB does have some rules and videos of real violence is one. These people could be turned over to police for said videos.
One woman had child protection come to her home because of a video she posted.

So attaching something to that group would help get these shits caught.
I’d contact the spirits of these poor animals themselves and if they want vengeance I’d show them the way.

This kind of behavior goes beyond society treating animals as inferior or property, this is sadistic and these fucks hide behind our societies fucked up views of animals.

All these people would be doing hard time if their victims were human.

1 Like

Yes and it’s a set it and forget it kind of thing. No need to follow the group of play whack a mole every time one of these shits gets exposed.

2 Likes

Well I do prefer to keep neutral on FB if I can so, I dunno. Egregores I have never attempted before so, there is that too. If you want me to I’ll throw my energy into that bag too?

1 Like