Calling a spirit

Yea in my experience just their name is powerful enough go draw them

2 Likes

So how will I know what it wants in return ?

1 Like

The major problem seems to be not knowing their energy, hence a necessary enn or sigil.

2 Likes

Also … Calling angels and demons in between workings could cause an issue.

1 Like

What if it’s for a different purpose ?

Complete one working at a time without mixing energies.

1 Like

So how will I know what it wants in return ?

This is why Clair abilities should be worked on before evocations.

1 Like

No I mean do I get into tgs and call the spirit and talk or do I just call it ask a request and give it something

1 Like

Well that’s true although I didn’t have to know Duke Sallos’ energy when he came. What I’ve been noticing is that they keep implanting their names into my mind and I end up subconsciously repeating it over and over. Until I finally notice and begin thinking about their name consciously or even say it out loud. Then they just show up without me having previous knowledge of what they feel like.

3 Likes

Tell it in the evocation or evocation what you will provide.

do not make mistakes I made

1. Word your invocation or evocation very legalistically carefully on paper, before invocation or evocation.
  2. Do not make an open ended offering.
    Example: In return for accomplishing this task for me, I will burn two sticks daily of appropriate incense you prefer, for a total length of thirty days as this task will be completed by you within thirty days.
    Bad example: In return I will burn two sticks of incense daily.
4 Likes

So after I get what I asked for or while it’s happening ?

1 Like

Just as I said it. They will always take more than they give.
So, you limit that using wording that basically says -
Spirit (name), I have summoned you to help me with a task, a task that is this (state task).
In return for accomplishing this task for me, I will burn two sticks daily of appropriate incense you prefer, for a total length of thirty days as this task will be completed by you within thirty days.
Thank you great spirit (name), I now give you permission to leave this place so that it may be fulfilled by you, and I will let you come to accept your offering as stated, you may go now, and may there always be peace between us.

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva, do you agree with what I stated or have further recommendations?

1 Like
  1. Get into TGS (mediate as long as you need, sometimes within 5 minutes, sometimes in 30 min).
  2. Make contact Sigil, Call the name, foto diseased
  3. Incantation to make ritual more powerful (if you have it)
  4. Communication (divination, scrying for example)
  5. Make your request (issuing a task) which you have written down (beforehand)
  6. Dismissal (Banishing)

Source: Koetting

3 Likes

I do not agree ‘they take more then they give’. When you talk of breaking down bad habits you could be right.
In the long run you get more out of it.

3 Likes

Hmm … I missed the divination part … How could I miss such a simple thing :slight_smile:
I can say that during evocations I paid attention to the candle flame and incense smoke (as where I did evocations I couldn’t create huge plumes of smoke via copal resin, though someone recently said a vaporizor or possibly a diffuser could be used, givent the array of scents and huge plumes of “smoke” they create). One method of divination that could be helpful is using a pendulum (I’ve never used one yet), or hydromancy (a crystal bowl of water, or even a cup of.black coffee gave me a couple insights… Even trying eyelid scrying).

2 Likes

I was told that a pendulum isn’t reliable but I have tried .

1 Like

Spirit boards (ouija) are worse.

2 Likes

In my opinion it can be very reliable, if you use it in the right way. For instance if you’re using a crystal pendulum then be aware that it has it’s own energy too. I used the pendulum of my mother once and the answers were totally off so I asked it if it wanted to work with me in the first place. Well the answer was no and I did dig a little bit deeper, just asking the crystal itself and it said it was lying to me, didn’t liked me and just wanted to be left alone with the other crystals in the bowl, where we are keeping all of our crystals. Such an Assh*le :joy:
But you should be careful while working with crystals in general because they do have their own “soul”, they can indeed die if you don’t treat them right, they can fake or influence results etc so please inform yourself about this (type of) crystal beforehand :slight_smile:

So I recommend you use a pendulum made completely of silver or a ring with a personal connection to you attached to a silver chain.
And you have to stop lying to yourself e.g. faking the answers out of your own record and be aware if you are actually want to have a certain answer.
If you do that it can be a fast and effective way to get answers without this whole ritual thing ^-^

3 Likes

Also … Banish completely when done.

1 Like