Called upon to do sigil work

I am new to this site and live in Wisconsin but have experience in many areas.
I’ve been very intrigued & have been hearing Lucifer’s name in my head for about 6+ months now… Been doing reading on him & have the upmost respect & honor towards him. I call him My Fallen Angel for some reason & feel very safe. Yesterday I drew his sigil on my right hip bone & Last night I wrote his sigil down on one side & on the back asking for his guidance and protection for me & loves ones then thanking him with no harm done. I did an offering of some dark choc w/some essence of my own. I’ve been getting tingles all day after meditating to him this am. The meditation lasted bout an hr but only felt like 10 min.
I am also a practicing Wiccan with many positive blessings but have had evil entities attach themselves to me w/o my consent & have had to bind them & send them back to where they came from.
As an Empath it can be a blessing & a curse at the same time.
What are thoughts on my situation. Thank you.

2 Likes

Welcome. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Also, this topic does not belong in the Love section so I have moved it to the General section.

Sorry, didn’t mean to tag in the wrong area I’ve never shared before. Ty for redirecting me.

luicfer scared me one night he switch off the house main switch and touch me on the back i was fucken scared and wanda who it is but i ask him the next day with a petition and he ansa that it was him…i ask him to come but he take long and come at the day i forget about him but iam good with father lucifer he is the best iam also new to him he is everyday with me keep up brother

@Freespirit33 I’m sorry, but adding “I live in Wisconsin” does not make this post a proper introduction so it should not have been moved from General into the Introduction section.

Making the claim…

…tell us absolutely nothing about your magical experience.

What, exactly, do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in besides Wicca?

1 Like

@Freespirit33 these are helpful so we can know what to suggest as further reading etc. Cheers! :+1:

2 Likes