Busting loose from the money game, group journal

Busting loose from the money game is a book about financial abundance. It discribes a solipism view of the world were the individual creates everything in his life.

The real Self (presence of god, infinite intelligence, etc.) created this reality and deceive itself into believing it is something else completely devoid of power (i.e: us, specific personas). It did this as a game for itself, the author calls this game the Human Game. The objetive of the game is to realize this and to recover our power.

The human game has two phases. Phase 1 the phase in which we are completely ignorant of what we are and our power. In phase 2 we discover and recover our power. The money game is part of the 1st phase of the Human Game in which we are thaught false beliefs about money and how it comes to us.

In the book, the author gives 4 techniques to escape the money game and step into phase 2 of the human game. These techniques are apreciation, the process, the mini process and self talk. The principle behind these exercises is that using them takes energy from patterns of negativity/suffering created by the Extended Self.

So, what I want in this thread is to create a group journal of people who would like to apply these techniques in a group.

I think that is all for now, good bye :wave:

2 Likes

Well, no one used this, not even me hehe.
I didn’t post because the progression is very slow. During the last two weeks I have had some minor emotional changes that led to develop a slightly stoic attitude. It’s hard to be sure if this is happening because of the exercise really.
Regarding money, there hasn’t been any change.
I will come back in two weeks maybe.

2 Likes

Are you still working with it?
I read the book last year and I loved it! I have found the process of reclaiming energy extremely powerful. As a psychologist I find that in some cases it could replace therapy…
I have stopped working with the book though: After using the process intensively for 3 weeks I started having huge problems that I could not solve. Since Robert wrote that this may be the consequence of the process, I didn’t want to put any more problems into my hologramm :wink:

I read online about 2 people claiming that they have reached phase 2, that money is appearing in their life without them having to do anything for it. Of course, I don’t know if that’s really the case.

1 Like

Hello. Better late than never. I’m not still working on this, did it for a few months, didn’t see any results and stopped :confused:
By the way, you should definitely push through what is presenting in your hologram!

1 Like