Business boost boom

I’ve done a few rituals that have worked nicely to boost my business. But I am always open and looking for new rituals. Anyone use one recently that worked well?

3 Likes

I cannot help, but I would like to follow this thread as my company needs help too.

Still no posts in this thread? That’s a shame, I’m sure it could help many people. I’m currently exploring the subject as I could use this also. When I find anything relevant, I’ll be sure to share it here.

1 Like

I am always working with Mercury and Jupiter for business. Clauneck is amazing as well, but offers a steep learning curve.

Ritual-wise? Planetary magick based money and prosperity work is the mainstay. I have been using invocations prior to the rites lately.

4 Likes

I made a pact with Lucifer for my business, and that has paid off rather well. It’s still growing but I’ve gotten several new clients since signing the pact. Hail Lucifer!

3 Likes

Melektoth, you don’t have to tell me exactly what your side of the pact is, but would you mind giving me an idea of what I can offer a demon? I’ve read that they are interested in things that will actually make a difference in the astral plane? What can the average human like myself possibly have to offer?

PS my business has gotten better since my first reply to this post. I haven’t evoked King Belial yet, because I don’t want to do so until I feel like I actually have something that he will be interested in, but I think he has been opening some opportunities for me and I’ve been taking advantage of them. I definitely feel like I owe him an offering at the very least.

Even something as simple as regular offerings can be valuable. Honestly it’s best to ask the demon you’re working with. Lucifer and I went through several revisions of the pact before it was accepted. That’s pretty normal from what I’ve heard.

Lucifer likes it to be more of a partnership, not just him doing everything. I think Belial is pretty similar in that way as well.

Bog Veles is a Bog of Wealth, among other things. You could try his symbol as a sigil. You will need to give him an offering. Bread, cheese, butter, and milk are all common Slavic offerings, but you can likely give him any food.

1 Like

I’ve started reading the NAP could help you too

1 Like