Burning someone’s photo for a love spell

I need thoughts and ideas regarding this spell I came across with, I’m afraid to try it. It says you should light the candle hold the picture upside down over the flame and then theres a saying you chant and in the end burn the picture and scatter the ashes in the wind. Does it seem like a real thing? Im just not sure about the burning part

1 Like

I don’t understand the symbolism of holding it upside down. Other than that I don’t see what the problem is with burning it.

1 Like

Thank you! Its a love spell, so burning the picture of the person youre casting the spell on is not against the attraction you have for them? I’m new to doing spells I was just wondering if it’s gonna go the way I want it to and not the opposite way you know? Burning their picture sounds a little mean like you would burn a picture of someone you might wanna get rid of not the one you want to attract. But again… I’m very new Im learning.

1 Like

The person is “burning” with desire for you.

But if you don’t like that analogy, try this one. You basically just gathered a bunch of magical energy. Then you programmed that into the picture. Basically saying “Go here”. When you burn it and shatter the ashes, you’re freeing the energy from physical matter so it can go do it’s job.

We can be poetic and metaphorical or we can treat it as a science. Preferably both. Magic is mostly about your intent anyway.

2 Likes

Ohhh now it makes sense! Thank you so much! Is there anything else I can add to it to make it more powerful? I have tried some rituals and tried to get help from spirits but I guess Im not there yet. I have done research and I wish I was strong and experienced enough to do some of the spells and rituals I found here but I dont want to insult any spirit because of my immaturity.

This is going to sound weird. Don’t judge me, this is just common knowledge around magic users. If you stimulate yourself while thinking about the end goal, the body fluids from the orgasm will have a bunch of extra energy. You could add that to the picture before you burn it.

1 Like

Not weird at all, I will definitely try that. Thanks for the tip

I know a good one, gonna dm you the spell

2 Likes

Yes Please… thank you

done!!

I thought burning a photo of someone meant to harm the person?

I was wanting to know the same thing ? Did you do it?

I’ve burn photos for love spells before. I understand it may seem weird burning with with fire but think of it just a representation of materializing your desire. And when you burn it, it sends the spell into the universe or astral realm, etc. that’s why you scatter the ashes to the winds so the universe or whatever the case may be can fulfill your spell

Did it work when you burned it? Because I was thinking of using bend over oil to make someone obsessed then burning the photo

Yes it did work. I would put it on the corners of the photo maybe a love binding sigil on the back before burning

1 Like