Bune

What are your experiences with Bune? How does she manifest? her personality? is ot true shes related to vampirism

Ive only had a very brief encounter with Bune, she was with Azazel. She seemed nice. But I have never seen her again. She seemed willing to help if one asked her for help. That was the impression I got. But it was very brief so i could be off.

as i may have had an appearance from her. a REALLY overwhelming one at that

Ive only had a very brief encounter with Bune, she was with Azazel. She seemed nice. But I have never seen her again. She seemed willing to help if one asked her for help. That was the impression I got. But it was very brief so i could be off.[/quote]
did you see her form? whatd she look like?

Ive only had a very brief encounter with Bune, she was with Azazel. She seemed nice. But I have never seen her again. She seemed willing to help if one asked her for help. That was the impression I got. But it was very brief so i could be off.[/quote]
did you see her form? whatd she look like?[/quote]
Yea, for me she had shoulder length blondish brown hair. A pretty face. She was very pretty. Kinda of had like a Jennifer Aniston look.
Where as Lillith is like a blonde Kate Beckensile (im sure i spelled that wrong. But the chic off Underworld)
:slight_smile:

did you see her form? whatd she look like?[/quote]
Yea, for me she had shoulder length blondish brown hair. A pretty face. She was very pretty. Kinda of had like a Jennifer Aniston look.
Where as Lillith is like a blonde Kate Beckensile (im sure i spelled that wrong. But the chic off Underworld)
:)[/quote]
i read somewhere that bune manifests as a tri headed dragon and in meditation ive had a tri headed red orange dragon visit me. this being was mentally overwhelming. it felt warm.

Oh well it may have been then. For some reason i just never experience spirits like that. They always have human looking features. I only ever saw Azazel morph into a horned being once.
Astaroth came the closest the first time i meet him. I was terrified because i just knew his breath was gonna be horrible and he looked like he had really dirty hair. But the closer he got his appearance changed. Now he looks like Jeff Hardy to me.

If you do a search on “Buné” + my name as “By user” with oldest first you can see all the experience I’ve had, and it’s been quite a ride so far! :slight_smile:

Short version is I’ve found her to be very loving and also very powerful, she brought back my deceased parent in a resurrection body in her astral domain, so I can speak to them literally any time (and it’s them - not a shade or Higher Self, the real person) - she’s also assisted me in acquiring an inheritance of power and experience from my ancestors, which is still a work in progress, and the limiting factor is only my time and ability to process the information revealed to me. :slight_smile:

She appears to be the same being as the Egyptian goddess Buto or Wadjet, and I basically love her a lot!

She and her children do have the ability to contact people in dreams and in waking reality, and she’s done this for me a few times, whereas some spirits are more reticent (but being a powerful and respected goddess for millenia is the key here!).

:heart: Buné!! :heart:

6 Likes