Bune

Everyone’s favorite money maker…Bune…How much experience does the community have evoking him? He’s brought me plenty of spending, throw away money over the years, yet he never brings the big bucks like Beelzebub. I guess since Beelzebub is part of my company and helps run that.

Do u have a sigil for Beelzebub?

Buné’s been helping me access the wisdom, power, and guidance of my dead ancestors - I like to make money as much as anyone but this feels like a genuine treasure, so I’m pretty enthusiastic about Buné! :slight_smile:

What method do you use to work with Beelzebub?

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:5149”]Buné’s been helping me access the wisdom, power, and guidance of my dead ancestors - I like to make money as much as anyone but this feels like a genuine treasure, so I’m pretty enthusiastic about Buné! :slight_smile:

What method do you use to work with Beelzebub?[/quote]

This was supposed to be about Bune and all his money making talents lol. Beelzebub I treat as the almighty long of hell. Most of my evocations are the same, under the moon, stone or natrom circle, then a bonfire. I always see him in the glowing fires, stronger than any other demon. I toss various resin incense in the fire for ambience and smell then repeat a conjugation I made myself. I do all my own conjugations now that I’ve learned to blend GT with modern language.

he’s an urchin. can show you his treasure he accumulates. but you have to be about as wortheless as him to find the time to find the treasure. Friendly tho, and giving, just of “earthly” “medicinal” treasure, nothing safe healthy or normal. can aid in angelic demon ascension. He’s a snitch to the boss.