Bune possibly a mask of the Athena current?

Lady Eva

wow 25 years is a very long time :slight_smile: well i am here in this forum to gain more knowledge and not to put fear in anyone. I just wanted to share my story what has happenedā€¦ and wait for your reaction to this so i can learn from you

3 Likes

Exactly, so if you donā€™t know, how can you speak? Beliefs are opinions and view points, not truths.

2 Likes

The only person you can learn from is YOU, with magick - that what separates it from religion, you experience things yourself, can assess your own results, and not have to take things on faith! :thumbsup:

7 Likes

I am sorry if it seemed like i have stated something as a factā€¦ that was not my Intentionā€¦ i just wanted to share what i have found out from a powerful source :slight_smile: i am quite careful and scared to have experience spirits i do not even know ofā€¦ i rather stay on the safe side and go for Gods instead of demons

4 Likes

I can understand that, I aim to teach and sometimes to test, I mean no harm.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s one absurd claim and based in dogma alone. The Hindu gods ARE arguably demonic btw. Also, what is often translated to ā€œDemonā€ from Asian mythology tends to often (though not always) be what would generally be referred to as astral parasites and not actual Demons.

3 Likes

Dear TheStorm

you have posted this Information in my ā€œHindu Godsā€ post, which is very interesting. I am quite confused by this word ā€œdemonā€ anyway. In our language demon means malevolent beingā€¦ in ancient Tradition Daemon meant divine Spirit. The Guru is serious about the Hindu Gods being the real God who has created usā€¦ Shiva for example means consciousness and he has created nothingness. Basically the God is the ultimate consciousness from where we come fromā€¦ his energy can take many forms/Avatars as we see so many god forms in Hinduism.

@Ivi25 As far as a lot of the LHP are concerned Demons and Gods are the same thing. Thatā€™s the approach that I myself take and that many other occultists take too. Itā€™s hardly a universal belief in the LHP but for me thatā€™s what I follow.

3 Likes

Of Courseā€¦ many practitioners believe that God manifests himself in different forms, demons as well. The Demons of Goetia for example are godlike beings as they are very powerful as well. So yes i agree with you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ivi25 Not quite what I meant. I mean that in a Demons ARE the true Gods kind of way

4 Likes
6 Likes

My dear ancient goddesses even before the Hindu gods have had more vicious appearances, they take on whatever forms that get shit done.

As for your guru while I do believe that he is sincere on what he is receiving, he s receiving it for rom his human perceptions and that limits what he sees.

I remember reading A book that had a Christian woman as one of the strongest best psychics, how the other characters perceived the supernatural beings was not how she saw them.

Because she was Christian she saw all the other beings as demons, she accurately predicted events and their movements but because psychologicaly she believed that anything not an angel or Jesus was evil, she saw them that way. Even though she was able to accurately predict their actions.

Her human perception painted what she saw, the same goes for your guru.

I suspected this and you basically verified it by saying this: [quote=ā€œIvi25, post:17, topic:21823ā€]
The Guru has been doing this for many years, he only believes the Hindu Gods are the true Gods and everything else is demonic
[/quote]

His perception of other beings outside the Hindu pantheon colors what he sees.

There is no true safe side my dear, gods can be just as ā€œdangerousā€ even twice as ā€œdangerousā€ ( not dangerous here being perceived human concepts ) as demons.

6 Likes

Actually the Hindu Gods do not have a viscious appearanceā€¦ they are beautiful, have friendly eyes, the way they are drawn is how they really look. A lot of Gurus back then have been doing deep meditation and have seen them and talked to them. That is how the Vedas were written. Even the most fierce goddess is beautiful.
There are Gods of course who have half animal half human form, but still they look elegant, wonderful, take on beautiful animals and not ugly snake beings or reptilians
If you pray or worship them, then nothing happens to you, if you leave them, nothing happensā€¦ i do find that safe
this Guru has the ā€œdivya drishtiā€ which is a divine eye sight and he can only see the true form, they cannot shapeshift to him
but i am just a stranger who is talking about a stranger ofc what i say is no evidence :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I totally understand where youā€™re coming from. Iā€™m referring to gods that predate the Hindu gods, gods from other pantheons as well.

While there are spirits who may be miffed if you ā€˜leftā€™ them so to speak, most understand that we evolve as human and that is reflected by our spiritual choices as well.

Itā€™s all geared towards our spiritual ascent.

I understand and respect your views. I simply urge you to experience these spirits for yourself and form your opinions based on your own experiences.

Your guru should be your friend in your spiritual ascent, your teacher, he should push you to attain your spiritual goals. I sincerely hope he is all of that for you, he should also let you experience things for yourself.

3 Likes

Yup looks lovely and elegant Lol.

6 Likes

Well he is not my Guru, but my husbandā€™s and they both were putting this fear in me not to work with these entites ā€¦ there are many people who got into pacts with demons and screwed up their life ā€¦ i would not like to ā€œdabbleā€ into this, i am not a courageous person anyways, i need to research alot about a certain entity/god before evoking them because i just tend to be more careful

iā€™m even hesitating working with angels because i do not know where they come from -,-

3 Likes

Yeah that looks beautiful to me :slight_smile: a strong feminine force with ornaments

3 Likes

Exactly ! Thatā€™s the same outlook you should have regarding other beings too! They are beautiful in their own way too

4 Likes

And thatā€™s not a bad thing, itā€™s called preparatory immersion in magic and itā€™s actually of much value to you because you can have a feel for that entityā€™s energy and they can feel yours as well. Having that subtle interactions helps when you want to contact them.

2 Likes

She is supposed to be frightening as she consumes the blood of the wicked. As we have seen her do in her most current form of Pepe in which she is a friendly frog hated by liberals and communists alike. I wonder how they will fare for hating on the Goddess mother? Oh wait they lost big and are continuing to lose. She is powerful and doesnā€™t take any crap from anyone. Liberals called her a racist bigot and so she handed them their asses. Lol thatā€™s what you get for using name calling and emotional outbursts rather than educated rational debate. She hates it when folks blindly lash out at her because they think she is a symbol of hate that must be silenced. Remember when I posted this?

I prefer her most terrifying form todayā€¦

This form is more terrifying to those that donā€™t understand reality than any form she has ever taken. This form threatens the normies the most.

3 Likes