Bune and Lilith sigils

Hi i have read other threads with same topic but i’d like an opinion ,I have a very bad handwriting and I do not know how to draw at all … I tried to copy by pen from the screen of the notebook and then go over with a marker, but the two drawings are not perfect (in fact they are very inaccurate,) In your opinion are good to put them on their altars for praying? Thank you very much to everybody

lilith

1 Like

They look fine. don’t overthink it.

3 Likes

I hope the Duchess Bune can satisfy your every request!

You are very kind :blush:

Thanks! :grinning:

I fixed the error in title… just fyi

1 Like

To be honest, they look better then my first ones did that i traced from a printed one. The good ol’ cd and coffee cup method seemed to help out with my circles on second attempts. Good luck with reaching Lilith and Bune :slight_smile:

I superimposed a sheet of A4 paper on the notebook screen and I traced the lines with a pen, but I’m really bad with a pen or a marker in my hand :sweat_smile:… For the circle it’s a good idea to use a CD and a coffee cup (maybe a water glass is better): I’ll try again.
Thanks for your interest.
:blush:
P.S.I realized now that coffee cups in the world are bigger than coffee cups in Italy, so they could be the right choice. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Don’t worry about it too much. My best artwork consists of stick figures and I seem to be slowly getting somewhere

1 Like