Bully relative, I think she knows a witch too

Can someone help me please, I have a relative(My mother’s first cousin)who always harasses my grandma and my mother’s sisters, one time my aunt is pregnant with her 3rd child and they building their family home, that relative attacked my pregnant aunty verbally, she’s accusing us that we took her land, she’s completely delusional that land is owned by my grandma. Up until now she’s still harassing us and our other relatives. She even built a house on a land that she doesn’t own, sometimes she throws a rock on someone’s home. :person_facepalming:t2:

She’s a bully I want to curse her so bad, but I’m afraid and I don’t know, what if there’s an exchange like my soul, oh god! I’m stressing about this for over 2 years, what if she attack my 80 year old grandma with a knife :sob:

1 Like

Just cast a banishing spell on her, there’s many guides on here

1 Like

Don’t be afraid, there’s no such thing in magick as selling your soul or whatever. If you want to curse her I’d recommend the books Raziel Paths Of Power, from Jareth Tempest (You can buy the first edition or the second, both have angels that can punish people that harass you). If you like to, there’s also the Goetia Pathworking from Corwin Hargrove. Although Corwin’s book is also as safe as Jareth’s, for beginners I recommend the first one, because Hargrove has a more old school language which can discourage some people from continuing with magick, often for fear of something bad happening. Let me assure you that all of these books are safe, and they will explain to you better than I can how the magick really works. Both of these books are available on Amazon, in the Kindle version or physical book.

1 Like

Thank you so much :bowing_woman:t2::two_hearts: I’ll find these books, can you recommend a book that focuses on nature/elementals? I wanna practice magic that focuses on healing and protecting.

I would recommend “Grimoire for the Green Witch: A journey in herbal healing,earthy rituals, and natural magick”, from the author Rees Fitzgerald.

Thank you so much :bowing_woman:t2::relieved: