Building a Radionics Machine

Hey All,

Does anyone here know where I can find a video showing step by step how to build a radionics machine? For the life of me I cannot seem to grasp Uncle Chuckie’s instructions in his books. I’ve googled but had no luck.

3 Likes

What are you struggling with? PM me.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:1, topic:2368”]Hey All,

Does anyone here know where I can find a video showing step by step how to build a radionics machine? For the life of me I cannot seem to grasp Uncle Chuckie’s instructions in his books. I’ve googled but had no luck.[/quote]

i personally never built one myself, but i was studying radionics for quite a while before balg ever existed. All it is is a simple circuit, so if you want to build one, i would recommend you study reading circuit diagrams. start off by finding a simple diy project like a clock radio or something with a circut diagram. and as you figure that out google how to read a circuit diagram. once you figure out what all the symbols mean, you should be able to look at any diagram of a circuit and duplicate it. it all seems way more complicated than it actually is. hope my post helps you out. Let me know if you figure it out.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:1, topic:2368”]Hey All,

Does anyone here know where I can find a video showing step by step how to build a radionics machine? For the life of me I cannot seem to grasp Uncle Chuckie’s instructions in his books. I’ve googled but had no luck.[/quote]

Check out YouTube. There are a number of videos.

The trouble with radionics circuits is that electrically seen, they aren’t logical. That doesn’t matter, they work anyway.
That being said, I have worked with the software program Cybershaman with success.

[quote=“metalrat, post:5, topic:2368”]The trouble with radionics circuits is that electrically seen, they aren’t logical. That doesn’t matter, they work anyway.
That being said, I have worked with the software program Cybershaman with success.[/quote]
I tried downloading the free version of CyberShaman. It didn’t work. Kept messing up my system.

Not sure about building one but if you want a good forum with a ton of older discussions about radionics, manifestation, psionics, etc you should check out

[url=http://xtrememind.com/phpbb/index.php]http://xtrememind.com/phpbb/index.php[/url]

Used to be very active but I think most of the experienced guys have moved on to other things. You can do a lot with radionics, some guys do virtual smart drugs/nootropics meaning they link actual nutritional supplements via radionics machines so that they can get the benefits without having to continually ingest them. Plenty of reviews of a variety of products in different areas.

They just stopped doing their final live online masterclasses but you can purchase an mp4 of their Manifestation Masterclass that teaches you the principles of using your radionics machines. Basically it came down to Intent + Energy(chi) = Results. Some people practice daily chi building exercises, you can use orgonite and radionics to supply you with the chi too.

I think Uncle Chucky a long time ago used to post there, some of the people knew him. Anyway, they have some really interesting far out topics regarding psionics if you’re willing to dig around. I only discovered the site last year and spent a lot of time for a couple of months mining for the good stuff that I was interested in. In the long term with enough development we can manifest the same things without radionics, a few guys consider them training wheels while learning. It’s like an external focus for your subconscious or your will to manifest itself.

Anyway, there’s a lot of stuff there to wade through but some of it is golden.

There’s a free version of EasyRad radionics software at
[url=http://www.healingmodes.com/products.html]http://www.healingmodes.com/products.html[/url]

The guy who made it is a member of the xtrememind forum. The paid version gives you more features. There are a couple of threads on the forum about both Cybershaman and EasyRad. Not much activity in the past year it seems compared to a few years ago so the forum is kind of winding down but the admin says that it will be preserved.

1 Like

Check out this Forum Berkana Path Radionics Forum •

Joseph Maxis a member of the Forum - he builds machines and is very knowledgeable and helpful
Soryznzar runs the Forum and definitely will contribute

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:6, topic:2368”][quote=“metalrat, post:5, topic:2368”]The trouble with radionics circuits is that electrically seen, they aren’t logical. That doesn’t matter, they work anyway.
That being said, I have worked with the software program Cybershaman with success.[/quote]
I tried downloading the free version of CyberShaman. It didn’t work. Kept messing up my system.[/quote]
If you’re trying to run it on Win7 it wont work, there’s a bass.DLL file you need to replace

You may check that :

But I guess cyrstals are missing in that build, but anyway helpful.