Buer's diet

On the net, a medium says that Buer is against meat and dairy products. I would like to ask you if demons like Buer have ever advised you against certain foods.
Thanks for any replies.

2 Likes

I’ve only been advised against over eating and eating a chocolate bar (after I was diagnosed with diabetes) however some spirits may advise you not to eat certain things if they’re not beneficial (or detrimental) for you.

4 Likes

Hmm that is individually then. If it’s not good for you and told you that maybe you should check a doc about it. Buer is more about healing through worshiping oneself’s

4 Likes

Never once got told any specific diet when working with Buer.

1 Like

Yep, a few (Azazel and some other spirits) told me to drastically reduce my sugar intake as it was affecting my perception, and it was starting to affect my body. And then Orlee told me my sugar intake was affecting my psychic perceptions. My ancestor told me that it was affecting my mood.

3 Likes

not to me particularly but i remember seeing some people mentioning that Lilith liked then keeping a vegan diet for some reason. i got a strong feeling at one point during in my path that i should stop eating meat. But life… :man_shrugging:
I’d love to at some point to keep at least a vegetarian diet. Don’t know if any spirit has any influence on that.

1 Like

I come back to this discussion because, despite having undergone an expensive and delicate operation, I still suffer from the health problems for which I contacted Buer and I am very desperate.
The doctor told me that I could (albeit in a remote hypothesis) undergo another surgery, more expensive and invasive than the previous one.

Many people have solved health problems (e.g. prostate) by removing, for example, dairy products (while not being lactose intolerant) and it makes me sick to think that I could have avoided the operation, or at least accelerated recovery, by acting like them. Is it possible that Buer does not mention this to us?
Nor do I believe that those who recover from prostate or bladder disease (in my case) by eliminating dairy products are just lucky, or recover by self-suggestion!

Sorry, but since 2016 I have not been able to sleep more than 3 consecutive hours (when that’s okay!) And, not being able to work and have a social life, I often live with suicidal ideas.
I contacted a medium to check Buer’s willingness to help me and she confirmed it. I don’t really know how to behave …

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to let off steam!

2 Likes

That sucks, hope you get better

1 Like

I publicly thank President Buer.
I underwent a check-up which revealed that the day surgery was successful. The doctor reassured me that the health problems I told you about will pass over time.

3 Likes