Brother took a random totem he found with him

so my brother took a totem with him home?

any idea what i should now, if its bad news or anything

found it outside near our house

i literally know nothing about this but it doesnt feel good just taking it away from the place it was at

update: brought it back now but my bro was mad lol
also it was pretty not gonna lie

edit2:

sorry If the question was dumb. I just dont feel good taking spiritually used objects with you home that you just found on the streets.

1 Like

Do you know if it was spiritually used? Some people just make them and leave them around.

Did you feel anything from it?

1 Like

No Idea. I definitely felt some energy. Might have been me being scared though. Lmao. Didn’t really check much to be honest. Took a picture of it too hmm.

It was really pretty though. If I can be sure that no danger comes from it i’d just take it back. Cleanse it, or whatever.
I’m definitely going to cleanse my home and family tonight. Just to be safe…Sighhh

1 Like

Looks well made, was probably left there for a reason. I’d also take it back and leave it.

Add: I feel something from it, but not strongly enough to say what.

3 Likes

Yeah It’s suoer well made.

Thanks a lot meow!!

1 Like

Wow, very beautiful, I agree on the energy, got some heavy energy on it, good you brought it back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its definitely charged. I can say that much.

2 Likes

I agree on that. It truly seemed beautiful!

1 Like

It looks dope, but I’d honestly put it back where it was found asap and then perform a banishing. My lil intuition ping doesn’t think it’s outright malicious necessarily, but it seems like there’s some manipulative intent around it.

3 Likes