"broken" or damaged chakra

Hi guys
Could somebody share with me some expierience about treating broken chakra. Let me tell whats going on.
I feel a small hole in my solar plexus chakra. Its feeling like a black dot/ space where my energy is leacking. I cant use my whole power because of it. I feel that my power is just WEAK. Tried to meditate and energy work but somethings tells me its not the case. Its not some energy blockage. Its just like part of my chakra was chop off. It was the reason why my chakra completly stopped working but i managed to reactivate it . Is there any technique method can I use specially for that kind of problem? How do I mmm " glue" it?

2 Likes

Maybe you can just replace them. I used to have chakras that were damaged beyond repair so a shaman created new chakras for me. He’s done it several times.

3 Likes

I don’t know a whole lot about chakras but what I would try to do is some visualization exercises. Do the typical mantras for the chakras. This time imagine a white light passing through you and slowly healing your chakra. I would also look into some healing crystals. Best of luck to you

2 Likes

I don’t think chakras can completely be broken or destroyed as it is primarely an energy source. Energy can only be transferred from one place to the next. The human body consists of 5 layers of energy. The first is your physical body. The 2nd your etheric body which is a blue print of your physical body (located about half an inch from the physical body). The 3rd your emotional body which is the keeper of all your freelings. Then your mental energy body, which hold your personal truths, perceptions and experiences. Then 5th your spiritual energy body -your higher self. Your 4 energy layers collectively make up your aura and personally I think chakras. As both indicates what really goes on with you physically, emotionally and mentally. So you say your solar plexus chakra is weak. This chakra has to do with will power, ambition, action and is weakened by shame/ambarrassment and self consciousness. Physically this chakra supports your liver, pancreas, gall bladder, stomach and spleen. Indications this chakra is weak: insecurity, anxiety, fear, fatigue, laziness. Low or very high body weight. Poor appetite or overindulgence, indigestion, diabetes, gall/kidney stones, gastric reflux, constipation… To fix this start by making healthier diet choices. To target specifically the solar plexus chakra include foods associated with the colour -yellow. Stones like amber or tigers eye that can help energise this chakra whilst doing breathing excersises coupled with meditation and yoga should correct this.

4 Likes

If you feel you broken you chakras, be a good time to delve into Kunda yoga which might be able to repair your chakra. Give a try it is only way to find out, and if you get with Kunda yoga consult Kurtis.

I have a big hole in that chakra. I got it when I removing strong rope like vampiric cord. Now I have pains there and feeling of black hole .
I havent figured how to fix it. I think meditations of drawing energy there plus good food will in time fix it.

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

howd you have that done

The peligum was swung to far. This is why one would be damaged or broken.

Wind is high. Water is beneath. Balance can be restored. Seek a light and a spiritual animal. She waits in the steam. You’ll see the golden eyes of the ancient. When morning sky comes, the sparrow will sing. There you will find me.

She’s invited. Walk past three gates. State your purpose. The ancient will heal you - even now. @Selieten