Broken Amulet

Hello everyone, I am writing this post to advise me with some situations that I have been going. I will begin by saying that after performing the post about amulets I decided to make my own, use white river stones and runes carved into them; you already have a “amulet” so to speak, was a necklace with two rings and were enshrined in the swim spirits maniner suradis and also I have, because I asked for a ring which has been consecrated by Asmodeus. Well now is so rare, Saturday at 3 am on my pc without notice left a message saying I’m not human, the strings of my guitar (which was in my bed) is played alone and a breeze entered to my room; worth mentioning that I have no fear only made me very strange. The next day, before going to school I got my ring, but as it is more my finger size thought I will buy another when you leave the school, but I want to know what is right, I did not get my ring and leave the room table, take my collar and I put in the time that I did this broke and the two rings (which were joined by two bolts) were separated … and understood everything, that was the ring indicated.I make this post just to tell you this but to tell me if my interpretation of the facts is correct. see I have a pact with Asmodeus for some time here, I’ve asked certain things (people who know me can imagine that) and I offered promotion and other things, I saw manifested through smoke (I’ve seen like a demon with long black hair and a pair of horns, shirtless and with a brown leather pants), my psychic “powers” have increased in the last two years I’ve been doing and practicing magic, if you know but things are coincidences (good or bad) I think soon happen, ranging from simple things like asking a bus arrives at the time I get to his whereabouts until things more complicated as that someone would go wrong, you had this development too?Now I can say all this and be assured of my power but deep concern I still like the first time you enter this magical world, why? Well, because what I want is related to a person in my school and I graduate in December of the following year, so as to imagine if I need to happen does not happen in the next year I will never see that person . Tarot readings I have done this site friends and family say that everything will be fine but you know you care (sorry but I needed to download my fears) above at least I see no palpable result, but who knows? each entity works in its own wayWell, anyway, thanks for reading this post and I welcome your comments. I wonder if anyone would things have gone “paranormal” similar, if their skills have increased, as it happens and if my interpretation of what happened with the amulet is correct.
Oh I almost forgot this, teachers in black magic one could tell me how to remove the protection of any person?

Thank you so much and that you have a good week!!! ;D

Dude, my eyes!!! Please don’t be Harry Potter And The Wall O’Text:wink:

I fully intended on responding to this post but I got about 5 sentences in and my ADHD kicked in like crazy. I found myself reading the same 2 sentences over and over again. Can you please edit your post and separate your text into multiple paragraphs? That big wall of text is super annoying to focus on so I just stopped reading and gave up.

[quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:6733”]Hello everyone, I am writing this post to advise me with some situations that I have been going.

I will begin by saying that after performing the post about amulets I decided to make my own, use white river stones and runes carved into them; you already have a “amulet” so to speak, was a necklace with two rings and were enshrined in the swim spirits maniner suradis and also I have, because I asked for a ring which has been consecrated by Asmodeus.

Well now is so rare, Saturday at 3 am on my pc without notice left a message saying I’m not human, the strings of my guitar (which was in my bed) is played alone and a breeze entered to my room; worth mentioning that I have no fear only made me very strange. The next day, before going to school I got my ring, but as it is more my finger size thought I will buy another when you leave the school, but I want to know what is right, I did not get my ring and leave the room table, take my collar and I put in the time that I did this broke and the two rings (which were joined by two bolts) were separated … and understood everything, that was the ring indicated.

I make this post just to tell you this but to tell me if my interpretation of the facts is correct. see I have a pact with Asmodeus for some time here, I’ve asked certain things (people who know me can imagine that) and I offered promotion and other things, I saw manifested through smoke (I’ve seen like a demon with long black hair and a pair of horns, shirtless and with a brown leather pants), my psychic “powers” have increased in the last two years I’ve been doing and practicing magic, if you know but things are coincidences (good or bad) I think soon happen, ranging from simple things like asking a bus arrives at the time I get to his whereabouts until things more complicated as that someone would go wrong, you had this development too?

Now I can say all this and be assured of my power but deep concern I still like the first time you enter this magical world, why? Well, because what I want is related to a person in my school and I graduate in December of the following year, so as to imagine if I need to happen does not happen in the next year I will never see that person .

Tarot readings I have done this site friends and family say that everything will be fine but you know you care (sorry but I needed to download my fears) above at least I see no palpable result, but who knows? each entity works in its own way.

Well, anyway, thanks for reading this post and I welcome your comments. I wonder if anyone would things have gone “paranormal” similar, if their skills have increased, as it happens and if my interpretation of what happened with the amulet is correct.

Oh I almost forgot this, teachers in black magic one could tell me how to remove the protection of any person?

Thank you so much and that you have a good week!!! ;D[/quote]

I HAVE DONE THE WORLD A SERVICE, TALES WILL BE TOLD ABOUT THAT TIME I DISSECTED A WALL OF TEXT (and no before you ask i have no idea what he’s saying…its like 5 am gimme a break).

Sorry, i wrote it first in Word i only copy and paste…thank you so much Thetrandome