Bro did I really just talk to Lucifer or am I crazy

That sounds like a sign to me!

4 Likes

Can you share how you evoke

Call upon the spirit to be into your presence by a prayer or poem dedicated to them

2 Likes

Summoning a deity without a ritual or invocations is rather hard to imagine, waving your hand won’t do it. Psychosomatic feelings or emotions can be felt when experiencing stress or enlightenment but have nothing to do with a real invocation or presence of a deity.

So how do you do an evocation? That take about drawing a circle, but with what?

1 Like

I believe it was indeed Lucifer. Sometimes, thinking about some spirits is enough to summon them. I’ve experienced that a lot.

If you want to talk to him you should indeed summon him. Try the “Easy summoning technique” I have shared on the forum.

2 Likes

I did that but idk if they’re actually there.

How much magical experience do you have and what rituals have you performed in past? Did you create your own rituals and were they successful?

Depending on the spirit, they will reach out telepathically, in dreams, through other people, or synchronicity etc. Lucifer is a VERY responsive one and will basically start to throw things your way as soon as you seriously consider him.

5 Likes

Thank you the forum. I also l know that some spirits can impersonate the one you’re invoking. I just took out Lucifer sigil and said his name. I felt a warm tingling sensation. Then I thought it could be an imposter. I read on another thread in supposed to ask him to prove it… Then I felt cold chills down my spine and I felt like something was behind me… It’s 12:39 AM

1 Like

Define ‘things’ as soon as I find out his name meant light bringer in middle School,. I started questioning my religion at that time which was .

I didn’t get back to the Lucifer still until just recently like… December

1 Like

You are not crazy, dude. It was him.

3 Likes

Knowledge. Not only information, but a sense of knowing and a need to question and find your own truth/power.

It’s okay, you shouldn’t be scared of an imposter. Besides, not many spirits would dare lie that they’re Lucifer…
Trust your senses!

2 Likes

Reading Lucifer’s meditation on this forum gave me a blast of energy. And it wasn’t nervous energy, it felt really good! I wasn’t expecting that, as I haven’t had the same effect with other entities I have been reading about :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks homie

Its just crazy how Lucifer likes to show that he is there, its amazing, an honor. Every time I’m having problems I ask strength and wisdom and he helps me to get thru it and prove that he is there for me somehow. And about the warm sensation, I had in my back, down my neck, only on the left side when He was talking to me thru my own eyes/face in the mirror. Tha day was crazy

You don’t always need a big ritual or ceremony to bring the presence of an entity. The most important thing in magick is intent. The ritual just helps establish and magnify intent but if your intent is strong enough and your senses are open you can always establish contact with deities.

1 Like

Welcome @Sh3zizd4rk It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi, @Aasaa . I agree with other opinnions, this could have be a glimpse/sign from Father Lucifer.

Sometimes the sensitivity is bigger in different moments of the day, depending what you are going through. Call it, vibrating at a higher frecuency. This being said, you could perfectly evoke him involuntarily as your energy was higher/more positive. And Lucifer always approach one with warmth, I always felt Him in a sort of paternal way.

Something usual with deites, specially with Lucifer, is feeling some sort of chills down your spine, or in your chest. Or breathing heavy air.
So I think you should try evoking him, you could just use a white candle, offer him something sweet like a piece of cake, draw his sigil and trying to visualize it as much as possible. Meditate a lot before doing it and ensure you won’t be disturbed in no way.

If Lucifer appears, the flame of the candle will flick

Dont’ ask him anything yet, just give him thanks if you feel he’s there with you. And recite his Enn “Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer”.

1 Like