Bring a stubborn ex back

Girl, why even bothering about this guy? The guy mistreats you, make your children suffer, even paid the cops to bust you, and you want a piece of crap back again???

Also, don’t expect to turn the guy on a zombie or something like that. Really, don’t expect this. And when you claim something about having a “deadline”, well, this isn’t the way that magick happens. There’s PLENTY of questions here on the forum based on the same subject and always with the same answers: every love spell is tricky and you need to work on every damn aspect that lead to the break up to make really lasting… Also, people change: the guy you lived with isn’t the same to come back to you. This guy is way different now. You should consider this also.

There’s another point here: you’re newbie. You need to work on yourself first in order to get results with magick. The way you’re right now, desperate, it’ll be difficult to get results about love and lust spells. You’ll probably block magick to happen. But nothing prevents you to try.

I doubt that the guy worths. I really doubt it. It’s too much work to change the mind of a dangerous dude that probably can kill you and your children someday. This guy is a psycho, and you’ll should avoid him instead of looking to come back to him.

Is better for you to work on your own protection and your kid’s also, and after that, is better calling a curse than having a guy like this back to you.

But since I don’t know anything about your situation, well, use the search bar up there to look search about the same questions. All your answers are in your hands. Just use the search bar. There’s Sallos, for example, that works well. In fact, to list everything you can do is a waste of time since there’s Demons, Angels, Djinns, Loas, Exus, Pombagiras, Hoodoo, well, there’s a whole world for you to read and to try.

Now, again, I advise you on thinking more about it. You need to ask yourself if the guy worths the job… And if, by any means, you find the answer as positive one, then hire a magician. Here, on the menu of the forum, you can find some Magick for hire. Also, on the forum is plenty of good magicians that you can contact. Is better having someone doing something for you.

Ps: I don’t do ritual for hire, is just an advice. Don’t even need to PM me for that.

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply .I don’t need him back for love or anything like that , I just need him back as am working everything out because I can’t be of help to my children if he manages to get me locked up…I need to calm him down and all that and maybe if he is back and very deeply in love and all that (not sure if possible )we can have a peaceful divorce .Want to do this for the children because they are suffering and we are tired of hiding

2 Likes

Hello and thank you for your reply.What kind of curse are you taking about ?I just need him back as I work a plan out .

After reading more about your situation from your other reply, I take back my suggestion for a curse. I was more going off the need to go on the offensive since he is already playing dirty by trying to get corrupted cops to arrest you. I tend not to be merciful to those type of people. But going back to your situation: Amon is also good at settling disputes even if the outcome is not intended to be on the romantic side. Belial would also be a good one to petition to as he does the same and can give you success with the legal aspect of the divorce

4 Likes

I will try Amon today .Thanks a lot and I will keep you updated .

3 Likes

Marquis Amon for love and reconciliation, Grand Duke Dantalion to make him change his mind and King Belial for legal issues. Make sure the petition is not the same.

2 Likes

( Belial is a King * )

1 Like

Sorry, fixed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all for your responses .I have a question , can I summon all of them at the same time?
My 7 month old baby sleeps in my room.My room is the only private place I have .Is this a problem ?Can they harm her in any way ?

1 Like

Read this first. @Lady_Eva stated it is not safe when there are children, elderly and sick people around.

1 Like

Hello everybody .As promised I wanted to give an update .I summoned Amon ,Dantallion and Sallos (on different occasions ) and nothing yet.No sign of there presence or anything whatsoever .One cop contacted me (the good ones I guess) and told me what my ex is planning in the coming days.Guess my kids and I are toast .Thank you all for your replies and guidance .It is much appreciated.

2 Likes

do you even really want him back?
i once really wanted to get my ex back, but after i asked that question to myself, i don’t even want her back, i just hate her, so throwing a curse that makes her life miserable will be nice option, or just let it be and move on.

1 Like

The problem with magick like this is you will always know it was your magick and not his free will and love that brought him back to you. You also say that you want a civil divorce. Doing magick for civil divorce is much preferable, your relationship to each other is destructive and it is time to move on and build a new harmonious life based on lessons learned. No one and no thing can make you truly as happy as your Self can. Do some magick for the problem to be dissolved and ask for opportunities that will take you towards a life of happiness and love, in how ever way that might be. Just don’t involve your ego in all of this, like wishing he did everything you tell him. Also, do not engage in destroying his reputation unless you understand the pillars which magick is built upon or you will risk damaging your own reputation.

I don’t think this is a problem.
Some nasty narcissists should learn their lessons.
Besides, there is no pure love.
Every love is partly based on egoistic desires, needs, requirements, reasons.
So, what’s wrong in breaking someone’s else free will, especially when he or she is abusive and uncapable of feeling empathy or love?

5 Likes

Wether knowing the fact that ones magick affects someones love will be bothersome or not is objective and differs depending on the individual doing the magick. Yes the kind of love we have in the society in relationships is egoistic and is not pure love as you say, however the desires these people create come from their own sense of being and the choices are grounded in their right to free will. If you take away someones right to love freely you are dealing with powers you might not be ready for especially if you do not understand the principles upon which magick is based on. What you risk is losing your own love and sooner than later it will all end in a disaster, especially if ones ego is involved in magickal practice. Which in this case it is.

I just want him back or rather for us to be in talking terms so he can call off everything he is doing until I find a proper way out .
I have no feelings for him at all ,apart from hate but if I don’t do something my children and I will be in hiding forever and i.e if he doesn’t manage to get me locked up again.He cares more about money and his reputation so he’s doing everything to silence me.Am really really afraid for my children and I .Does anyone know of a good witch ?Someone I can maybe work with ?

You be your own witch, nobody can perform magick better for you than You. You need to decide what magickal practice you want to use and then you need to decide your intention and do the magick. You have a divine right to take part in creation and your free will gives you the authority to call deities and other forms of sentient energies for help. You need to learn the fundamentals and understand them, you can even invent your own method of doing magick once you understand the workings of it.

3 Likes

I completely understand how you feel , I am on the position that you are in, I’ve been trying to learn magick on my own and even asked people to give me hand on things or least show me few things that as a beginner its confusing. What I notice that there are people that instead of saying things like: " who are trying to contact? Let me ask the entity heard your request or if he is going to fulfill your request /petition or even wants to work with you… Or something like that. Instead the majority are in this for self interest and if they help you they want to get financially compensated or want to lecture you on things that they feel its unimportant, but for you its the entire reason that you are here. I am new so I understand it 1000 %.

u are a million percent right … i had the same experience here

Insted of some helpful comments … all they do is Judge you … and start giving love advice

ALL WE BEGINNERS NEED IS A HELPFUL COMMENTS and IF possible

I SAID " IF " SOME GUIDANCE thats all

well there are few people here who helped me many things and i am really thankful

4 Likes

Hmmm I have read through all the posts and I feel that some of the replies here have been very helpful. I mean just by googling and youtubing the names of entities there are guides for summoning.

However, I can honestly say that from a beginners standpoint what really helped me was investing in books. There are a number of “new age” magickal books aimed at making beginners almost experts from a results based standpoint.

This situation is incredibly complex I am not sure if any of these beginner book will deliver the results quickly but then again it really depends on the concentration and energy of the operator. With that said I recommend Theodore Rose “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons” Henry Archer “The Magick of Angels and Demons: Practical Rituals for The Union of Power”, Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield and Angels of Wrath, Adam Blackthorne by Chaos Magick.

Sometimes some simple things are also very effective example using white magick to protect yourself e.g. candle magick and saying protective affirmations.

I was a beginner to this kind of very high magick using demons etc. at first I was intimidated and scared. By investing in like 60+ books I am way more proficient and I have had good success except in one area.

Honestly, I have found this forum the people are way more helpful than the one I was a member before. There is also a very good search function.

1 Like