Brief glimpse of omnipotence - My journal

Will PM you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I got you fam :heart:

1 Like

The healthy human mind doesnā€™t wake up in the morning thinking this might be last day on Earth. But its certainly our blessing and curse.To know youā€™re close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to takeā€¦knowledgeā€¦Outsmarted,outnumbered,out of our minds.On a suicide mission. But as did sand and the rocks here,stayed thousands of years of hereā€¦We certainly did it too.Should be greatful, for this.Because out of all our vast array of nightmares,this is the one we choose for ourselves.We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth.With vigor vigor was in my heart there was one goal in sight:EVOKE LUCIFER

Sorry, I didnt have sex with him, neither I saw him, felt him, heard him.

But here is the thingā€¦

We all say that we are gods and as observers we create it at the moment.Every single thing comes to reality through ones observation.
Than I am not talking to you, I am talking to me, because there is only me and nothing else.
Is there even a real you, I dont know really.Maybe you are real and you will never read this at all.

And I also had a feeling instilled in me that I was being a lazy fuck and I should meditate more.

I wish I could give you a fancy story about how he came, but dead man tell no talesā€¦

3 Likes

I should add this by the way.

This city is litterally loud as fuck

But I told myself that I need to shut up.
Ear ringing gone,trucks loud noise gone,the couple fighting louldy, gone.
Everything shut up in seconds.
I am certainly not a witch, an architect,and thank you for bringing me to this path.
I think this evocation was successful tbh.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great news. Congratulations ! Really happy for your success :metal:

2 Likes

I like thisā€¦ In fact this statement is needed here

2 Likes

I just successfully invoked Lucifer.He came me as a burning three headed dragon.

I wont be here for a while because I am going through serious work, I will just jerk around here but I wont post,need silence a little bit.

Oh my fucking third eye :confounded:

4 Likes

Does it hurt?

1 Like

Ever stayed in darkness so much that sunshine hurt ?

2 Likes

Aye. All the time,but boi, do I actually love the sun,nonetheless

2 Likes

I didnt tell this but before invoking Lucifer I actually invoked Azazel too.I felt a huge energy raise and crack in my crown chakra.

He is like the silent hero who does the real work today, thanks Azazel :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wait, so you are Littleshart? Iā€™ve been wondering where you were.

1 Like

Yes,thanks for asking, I left the forum quite a while and floated in my void,worst days ever in my life lol but it cleared the pathway to this little success.

2 Likes

Nice. In any case, Iā€™m glad to see you back.

1 Like

Today I manifested twice amount of money I want.

But legit got frustrated of my body right now, today I was gonna %100 astral project. I mean, I succesfully identified my astral body, everyehere of me got litterally colder, I started to float, then my fucking neck started to hurt outta nowhere.

I could have one shotted it right then and there.

Now I swear to everything that I am gonna change this.Even if that means cellular level of construction.

Also I finished stage 3 of mental training in Bardons book, so yeah.

This is so beatuiful.

4 Likes