Brief glimpse of omnipotence - My journal

Goverment :upside_down_face:

There is littlerally close to no need any spirits in physical realm, but yeah I cant even go to trance so I am a jealous fuck lol.

1 Like

I am waiting for the day when BALG understands this finally

9 Likes

To work for the goverment or what do you mean? :thinking:

Goverment works for me, look just pm me I wont explain that here :sweat_smile:

Just a spoiler, this is my reality, and you have the same power in yours, think like a god and limit your limitations.

5 Likes

At this point I am not sure whether I see through my third eye or imagination :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Oh no, what happened?

3 Likes

Thanks for caring :slightly_smiling_face:
When I close my eyes, I can nearly see everything surrounding me in my room,dunno if it is because my hermetic training or its my ajna chakra.

Only way to find out is going somewhere else and close my eyes there again.

5 Likes

Beauty is in proportion to struggle.Do not be afraid to fight,it is a noble and glorious thing

Damn serpent.

3 Likes

A ringing in ears, body is at sleep, mind works like usual.

I fell into trance baby!!!

Oh man finally I got over this :relieved:

I am leaving you guys with this.

5 Likes

I thought everybody knows about Satan and lucifer being differents beings (luciferism and satanism)…

3 Likes

People are more interested having sex with him lmao

7 Likes

And die for him to have money…

3 Likes

@Zohak Is the original artist by the way, thanks brother, we love your work :green_heart:

6 Likes

WE ARE WRITERS

And the thing we call reality is nothing but the drafts we create.My profile picture is a grasshopper, it captures me perfectly, I jump realities or I will make them jump here.

I have just learned through divination that my physical works cant grow anymore via conventinal ways.But suprisingly this time I took it like a champ.

Yes, I accept defeat and I am gonna learn through this lesson.

I wanted write another draft,but I litterally too attached the chapter I named BALG, I simply cant throw this one.

Because of this, I am just gonna rewrite the chapters before this one and try not to change this one as much as possible.

Some charaters of course that will try to not get rewritten, so I made a character named ANDRAS for that :wink:

Although I am in a physically weakened state of sleep deprivation and fasting, so I might take a tiny break.

If you read all through this, you sexy frog I love you :green_heart:

4 Likes

Such a beautiful post thank you man ! To show my appreciation, I have a present that I hope you will love … :grinning:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/twinkie-funeral-meme.jpg

4 Likes

Thank you.And you saw the joke so I can change it lmao :smiley:

You know, days passed and I still laugh like a maniac in public because of this :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:grin: I thought you would love it, glad it still make you laugh brother, you deserve a good smile :+1: Since you like it, I’ll look for more lol

2 Likes

Thank you and all of you out there who keeps me from leaving this path, you are all breath taking ^^

Also the dj on discord,Idk if you will see it but thank you too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Oh if you ever wanted to add me to that channel I would be happy!

3 Likes