Breaking Up A Perfect Relationship?

I’d say better to target them separately than together. Work on the girl first, make a love spell on her and evoke an entity of Lust. Sitri, Taroon, Rashoon, Asmodeus, Belial, Eligos even Sallos are good to work with for this.

6 Likes

But who would be the target for the love spell? I don’t want her to fall in love with me, and I definitely don’t want her falling back in love with him !

1 Like

I wouldn’t select a partner for her, I’d rather let the Entity attract someone suitable, making clear that it could be anyone except him or you.

Or, just ask any Lust/Desire Demons to break them up, that’s how I did it :tipping_hand_woman: Like in any evocation, explain what you want, show a pic if you have, set your rules and let them do their thing.

6 Likes

May I ask why you want them split up?

Because I hate him and I am completely sick of him. He’s one of the biggest assholes I’ve ever met and he’s done so much shit over the years that I feel the need to get revenge and make him suffer. And getting his “perfect angel and true love” to leave him is an easy way to make him suffer.

6 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try that :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No problem :wink:
Just don’t treat them as a “perfect relationship” but as any other couple you want to break up. Lust is the best way to go to take down a relationship.

5 Likes

Go for it,I assure you there will be no karma,nor you will feel bad,open a second hole in his body :imp:
But dont stop with just breaking them apart,he can find another love interest,you need to take everything from him that makes you him.

7 Likes

No relationship is perfect haha, thinking they are perfect is a horrible paradigm to have for someone who is going to destroy it. That´s like David saying Goliath is unbeatable before he even tried to kill him, find out more about the relationship, get in on the rumors.

Related image

5 Likes

Why not do a binding spell on them? Make it super, super tight. He will become extremely jealous and maybe beat her up and end up in jail too. Watch from the sidelines.

Don’t waste your energy on going around the planet, go through it use its own gravity for your use.

6 Likes

This is actually a really good idea Ill have to use this!
Image result for thank you the office gif

4 Likes
3 Likes

Update #1:

So I tried evoking Andras, and tellling him to break them up. I also did a very, VERY heavy binding spell on my enemy, and put a love spell on his girlfriend with no particular target for her to fall in love with.

Over the past month, the girl has been caught cheating multiple times with their neighbors, and my enemy has become incredibly desperate to woo her back. He’s buying her flowers, taking her to nice places, etc. They’ve reconciled a couple times, and have never formally “broken up”, just taken short breaks from each other.

I did a tarot reading on their relationship, and the cards tell me that they will reconcile again, though their relationship is on the rocks. I feel like all it needs is one more final push to break them up for good.

What should I do now? Wait longer and see if the original magick will break them up, or should I summon another demon and add more magick to speed up the process?

11 Likes

And if I do summon another demon, which one would be good for a situation like this? The Goetia says that Asmoday and Leraje are good with starting conflicts between people. Would one of them work, or is there another demon I should check out?

4 Likes

Asmodai. Yes.

2 Likes

What do you mean when you say send him or he will mess you up to? Why would he not send him to go break up the relationship?

I’m a new magician, so I’m just wondering. Thanks!

1 Like

I think what Littleshart meant was to send Andras away, or else he’ll stick around and mess you up too…

3 Likes

Wow you’re just like me. 3 years experience in tarot and divination and never worked with demons either but need to break up a perfect relationship also with my ex and the homewrecker that broke our family before they get married next year…glad to see I’m not alone in this. I know what you’re going through. Maybe we can share ideas with each other. For a start, I’m working with tje Demons of Magic book and I think in our case it’s best to start small. First cause confusion. Then change his or her mind and heart. then after u see movement, bring chaos and arguments and then the final blow should be requesting a breakip. In between I’d also consider requesting Sitri to make him cheat and lust after every other woman. U gotta hit from diff angles.

2 Likes

Can someone please explain why LUST/DESIRE DEMONS are best to take down a relationship? Is it because the demon or make one of the partners lust for someone outside the relationship, and thirst causing a break up?

2 Likes

The second one.

1 Like