Break up spell, but I don’t know the third party?

Hello everyone.

I did a layered love spell to get an ex lover back in a committed relationship and since it was recently that I finished the whole project I’m yet to see any results. I invoked Dantalion, Amon, Sitri, Sallos, Beleth, Belial and Rosier.

I used some Tarot cards for a reading on myself that indicate there could be a third person standing between me and my target. There is no way for me to confirm this information as me and the target are in complete no contact, and also he’s not the type to post about his private life (or to post anything online tbh) on his social media. I trust my cards but I’m not sure if this is true because I’ve had some wrong predictions before, and a part of me simply doesn’t want to believe it.

In this situation, and just to make sure, I think I would like to perform a break up spell. My target is the flirtatious type so I want to eliminate any person who could be a distraction or obstacle. However, since I have no idea who the third party (or multiple third parties) could be, I don’t know how to proceed in this case. Should I perform a break up spell with no other people’s information? Is there any spell I can use to just wipe off the competition all at once?

Any tips and guidance are very much appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Starlight2 interesting read, I would say to focus on getting your target on becoming enamored with you. If you break-up say a relationship he is in now it doesn’t mean that it will prevent him from entering into a new relationship. I think less focus should be on third parties and more focus on you in terms of the spellwork. If he was made to think about you and focus on your via witchcraft he would possibly leave any existing relationship and come to you.

Maybe you could try doing a spell to get him to contact you as well a couple good ones are on the forum. A lot of people are doing spells to get back an ex but that is the end result, it has to start with communication so that really should be the first step and implanting in his head that you were good for him and that you guys were good together etc. etc. I tried a communication spell that was posted here already that was posted here and the guy contacted me it was one of those super popular ones with loads of replies. You could also have a third party do a reading for you on the situation because you could definitely be influencing the outcome of your own readings.

I would scour this forum, there are so many threads here about getting an ex back that you are bound to find something that works.

1 Like

@sailing Thank you so much for your input and reply.

This sounds very helpful. I did do a love spell for another target years ago and after about a month he came back into my life but it didn’t sustain in time because this man turned out to be a pathological liar. At the time I didn’t think there were any serious third parties involved, I knew this person was dating casually but no actual relationship… anyway this is long gone.

I’ll look up your suggestions and focus on contact instead. I guess it wouldn’t make sense to cast a break up spell if I don’t even know if there’s another person involved in my situation and I have absolutely no information about them.

Have an amazing rest of the week!

1 Like

Hi @sailing , is there a chance you could link the thread with that particular contact spell? Thank you!

1 Like

@Starlight2 Powerful Love Ritual

That’s the spell I used.

2 Likes

@sailing I used that one too years ago. It took some time but it worked. Thank you for the reminder.

1 Like