Break Up Rite

Be sure to keep updated on everything! I have a jar that I’m going to go place sigils that absorb energy and makes it negative for the couple/ amplifying the magick calling on Lerajie’s,Zagans, Asmodeus, help I might play their Enns myself later the only thing is I don’t have any candles but I’m hoping things work out because I heard that arguments and fighting will happen

1 Like

I will do :grin::grin:.

I buried the jar yesterday in my local cemetery, once the jar was buried and I was leaving the area. I had the strangest feeling to turn and look, I saw this thick black cloud of dark/destructive matter leaving the ground and up into the air.

3 Likes

Wow, that is really amazing sounds like it’s going to take deep effect on the two of them, considering it’s dark clouds coming from the ground you just asked for asmodeus alone right?

1 Like

Also, I’ve been shaking my jar every so often, and I don’t really have anywhere to bury it and can’t go to the cemetery… Do you think when I’m done with it I can put it in a black bag and toss it in the trash? What would you advise

1 Like

I worked purely with Asmodeus on this ritual and beginning of the week, I worked with Astarte for something else but still related to this particular couple.

First time work with both of these beings and both times incredible energies felt etc and from doing candle readings with both rituals results will be seen but patience is a virtue lol.

1 Like

If you can’t bury it I a cemetery I would personally bury it into the earth somewhere

Do you mind sharing what you did with astarte? If not that’s okay but that sounds amazing I wish you the best of luck and send you some of my energy for your working

I’ll try to see about a park later if anything

So what if you can’t get a picture or something or their. I only have her hair not the other parties? What can you do from here ?