Break-up bottle

Greetings to All,

Well I finally had an excuse to use a break up spell and my hopes are that it works efficiently and quickly!! Granted, I don’t do too much baneful workings but when I do, I really enjoy the benefits of it (…evil laughter in the background)
So a friend of mine is dating this woman who unfortunately is a quite the financial ‘suck monster’. She is in her mid-30’s, unmarried and is one of those ‘starving artist’ types. Every few months she moves from one friends house to another until she is no longer welcome (which stems from her potentially volatile personality).
Granted, she has a part-time job but is unable to maintain steady employment for over 3 months. Anywho, she began dating my friend who, prior to his involvement with her, lived a pretty comfortable life. Doing and going as he pleases, spending time with friends and family, and overall, well-adjusted person. Now, since he’s been dating this woman, he no longer has contact with any of his close friends or family, and since they have been dating, they’ve been going to ‘couple counseling’ which puts him in the hole financially 300 every month. Hell, he’s having trouble paying his rent because of this woman. Oh ya, did I mention that every time she goes out of town to perform a show, or when they have a fight, is the only time when he actually reaches out to his friends and family. Otherwise, we don’t hear a peep from him (no calls, no txt msg, no friendly stop-by-the-house-to-see how-you-are, nothing)
So off I went into the temple (my living room actually) to do some work to remedy the situation. I prepared a break-up bottle (I guess a type of witches bottle) for this couple. I started off by writing both of there names on a piece of paper, 9 times each and then ripped the paper in half, thus separating the names of both parties. I folded (my friends name) paper towards me in a fashion so as to have my friend ‘return’ to me sorta speak, and folded (the girlfriends name) the other portion away from me so as to have her NOT return at all. Once done, I took the bottle (actually a mason jar) and while whispering one of EA’s baneful mantras, I dropped 1 pin in the mason jar each time I recited the baneful mantra for a total times for each of 9 pins. Then I placed 9 rusty nails, and then 9 needles into the jar along with the names (written on the 2 pieces of paper) along with vinegar (to sour their relationship), red pepper flakes (to cause conflict), and alum (to cause bitter words to be exchanged within the relationship). Once I finished the ritual, I took steps to place the break-up bottle at the residence where they both reside. Now, due to some weather conditions I wasn’t actually able to bury it at the residence but rather was able to place it hidden near the front porch. I’m assuming that the effect will be the same whether or not if I bury it? Or does it technically speaking, matter whether I bury it or just place it near the entrance??

1 Like

The act of burial has a lot of symbolism to it. The item is seen to be nourished by the earth so it takes root, and as the roots grow so do the effect. It also has an out of sight, out of mind effect so you can forget about it. But the main bennifit is so it won’t be found and disturbed. But as long as it is well hidden and you performed the making of it with energy and intent (which it sounds like you did) it’ll be fine. Hell, that’s how seeds are spread in the wild, they land on top of the soil and eventually take root, just give it time and don’t dwell on it.

Different from the usual break up jar, but I think you’ll do well.
I recommend backing up the work, it’ll usually get quicker results and be a sort of insurance in case something happens to the bottle. Just baptize a photo of each person, pour a copious amount of black mustard seeds and cayenne paper onto the photos (which are stacked on top of each other), roll them up, seal off the ends and put them on a pan. Light up the stove and let the photos be singed while you call down curses on their relationship. Let it cool off, then repeat. Anointing the photos with inflammatory confusion and break up oil will enhance the little work.

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:3, topic:1674”]Different from the usual break up jar, but I think you’ll do well.
I recommend backing up the work, it’ll usually get quicker results and be a sort of insurance in case something happens to the bottle. Just baptize a photo of each person, pour a copious amount of black mustard seeds and cayenne paper onto the photos (which are stacked on top of each other), roll them up, seal off the ends and put them on a pan. Light up the stove and let the photos be singed while you call down curses on their relationship. Let it cool off, then repeat. Anointing the photos with inflammatory confusion and break up oil will enhance the little work.[/quote]

Nice! I like that. I’ll definitely incorporate that into my initial working and let you know how it goes.

If you got a photo of the couple pousing, while on the ritual visualising it slashed in 2 halves (symbolizing the break up) also proved effective in my last experiment

1 Like

So when I orginally posted this, I had just placed the bottle at the target location. Upon checking back as of recently (within the last month), it seems that my working may be coming to completion! More details to follow soon!!

Waltyrs-

First, good job! It always puts a smile (for GOOD reasons) on my face when I here of my brother’s and sister’s successes. So, for a job well (almost) done, I applaud you.

Secondly, you posted this in August of last year. Why not shoot for something that would work a little faster? For instance, you could’ve had the parasite lose her job and be cut off from her friends, while making your friend rich. Then when she would flare up, and then they may have broken up with a little mind manipulation.

IMO you could have easily done this in a month or two, three tops.

Just my advice.

-Sev

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:7, topic:1674”]Waltyrs-

First, good job! It always puts a smile (for GOOD reasons) on my face when I here of my brother’s and sister’s successes. So, for a job well (almost) done, I applaud you.

Secondly, you posted this in August of last year. Why not shoot for something that would work a little faster? For instance, you could’ve had the parasite lose her job and be cut off from her friends, while making your friend rich. Then when she would flare up, and then they may have broken up with a little mind manipulation.

IMO you could have easily done this in a month or two, three tops.

Just my advice.

-Sev[/quote]

Ya know, I hadn’t thought of any of those options at all. I will say that some of the delay may had to do with the fact that I was focusing too much on the whole aspect for the first several months, just anxious to see the results. It wasn’t until about a month or so ago I stopped walking by his house (I have to pass it on my way home from work unfortunately), removed his phone number from my cell, and also began telling my spouse that he was pretty much ‘dead’ to me.
But I do like your method and approach, especially the way you dissect the situation for maximum effect.

Thanks waltyrs!

Yeah, I generally like to pick apart the situation as I see fit. Granted, most of my ways are very blunt and, if acting on foes, painful.

IMO efficiency is the thing to strive for when it comes to acquiring a desire, almost moreso than acquisition of the desire itself. In other words, it’s how you play the hand to win the game, and while there will be other games, that same hand that made you win should be sought after again and again.

Don’t mind my logic, I’m a bit mushy. I think I ate too much love today. Burps

-Sev

It has come to pass,

From all the information that I have available it seems that the break-up bottle has done its deed. The couple that I had targeted seems to have ended their relationship. The girl has moved out (perhaps for about a month now) and the mere mention of her name or whereabouts to my friend stirs a very uncomfortable, and even sickening emotion in his voice. He no longer mentions any activities, conversations, outings, nothing that pertains to the girl. Previously he would always mention her in conversation and normal day-to-day happenings as far as activities.
The girl even had the balls to attend a birthday celebration of mine and announce that my friend and her were getting engaged!! To me, that was kind of tacky, but whatever she won’t be marrying him now!!! hahahahahah!!!
In any case, their relationship has ended and that was the ultimate goal. Unfortunately it has taken a toll on him, our friendship, and his physical well being. Not only have we not spoken that much to one another but he has also isolated himself from other friends as well when he was involved with this girl. She was very controlling and didn’t allow him to have any other external relationship if she wasn’t at the center of it (.i.e. he couldn’t go have a beer with a friend, partake in any social activity if she wasn’t present, and she would never participate in any social activities with his friends,…) Ultimately he was miserable but thought that that’s how a relationship (and possibly married life) was supposed to be like.
But anyways, I just wanted to report a success in this area of sorcery and thank everyone who gave me ideas, concepts, and guidance to tweak and tune my practice so next time i partake in something like this, success will continue and proceed ever so swiftly.!!

2 Likes

Good job Waltyrs :smiley:

Is it necessary to bury ot leave the bottle where they live?
Also, which is this EA Koetting baneful mantra?