Break a family

I understand how this feels firsthand. I was never in a relationship with my youngest son’s father, but we were friends for decades before we had our son a few yrs ago. Last year he met a woman, became enamored with her and began neglecting my son. Instead of helping me coparent our toddler son, he lavished her three teenage kids with gifts, attention etc and disrespected me in the process. He moved in with her after a few days, spent money on her and her kids, took them all on trips and barely spoke two words to me. Cancelled trips to see our child and wanted to shove this woman down my throat and bring this stranger around my child without talking to me and respecting me as a woman first. Posting happy family pics with her and her teenagers on social media but neglecting his only son.

I’m not one to take disrespect, especially coming from someone I’m bonded with for life through a child, so I did what I had to do to break all of that shit up.

What worked for me was calling on BOTH Andras and Leraje to work TOGETHER to break that shit up…and boy did they break them up. I would have to check my notes but it took about 2 weeks or so before he asked if we could talk and told me things weren’t working out with the woman he barely knew, he apologized for his behavior and just ranted and went on and on about her and her kids. Now he has to pick up the pieces and move on and try to build his life back up because he burned a lot of bridges.

I have no remorse or guilt and will gladly do it again. If you want to break them up, if you have the patience & endurance for the 33 day ritual I would perform that or call on an entity to get the job done.

Good luck.

17 Likes

I was often unsure of getting 2 spirits to work on the same goal. Whether it would meant disrespecting them in one way or another and therefore I was hesitant (petitioning 2 spirits).
Did you petition it the same for both spirits? Thx

Thank you.
Layering spells is something I have done a lot. I thought it meant getting the 2 spirits on example : destroy trust.

I called them both, asked if they would work together to tackle the situation and they did. I respected both, believed both would get the job done and left them alone to manifest the desire.

You can and will get the job done…

4 Likes

Just wondering if it’s possible to share your method calling both at once? I normally call one at a time. No pressure . Thanks

Sow chaos into the family instead of calling on a particular being call on actual chaos itself, Summon the very force of chaos and direct it into their lives in order to cause well chaos, misery, mayhem and strife. If not call on a particular being adept at causing individuals to separate probably one of my favourites is Hekaltor who is a demon from the grimoire known as the Kingdom Of Flames.

The description of Hekaltor is as follows.

“Hekaltor is a mischievous demon, Hekaltor does not manifest in any solid form, but rather comes to the call of the magician as a culminating darkness, an oily black shapeless mass. His voice may first take the form of electrostatic popping sounds, eventually causing the formation of words. Hekaltor causes disputes and turmoil among people, nations, churches and even planes of existence. He can effortlessly bring chaos to any situation or life”.

Here’s a simple spell for this.

Items Required.

1. Jar Of Honey : Acts as the vessel and nucleus of the spell
  2. Black Candle : Black absorbs all energy of the magick and represents bane
  3. Bats Blood Oil : For chaos, vengeance and strife
  4. Separation Oil : To Cause Separation
  5. Sigil Of Hekaltor : Acts as a gateway of the demons energy, power and influence
  6. Photos Of The Targets
  7. Pen & Paper
  8. Lancet or bloodletting tool
  9. Vinegar : Sourness & Bitterness

Using your pen and paper write a statement of your desire/petition such as this below.

“I petition onto the demon Hekaltor to use all his resources, power and all things at his disposal to reap havoc and chaos upon both (the names of both targets) reign down upon them strife and misery, cause disputes between them, their minds, their hearts, their bodies, souls, thoughts and actions shall betray their love, their bond, their connection. Cause turmoil between them and use all force necessary to tare them from eachother. Such is my will and my will be done, thank you Hekaltor, so it shall be, so it is done”.

Take this petition and set it aside, now take the sigil of Hekaltor and gaze into it, begin scrying into it/using any of your chosen method to open the sigil. As you do this recite a conjuration such as this below.

“Hekaltor I summon and call you forth now, mischievous demon hear me now, Hekaltor wicked manipulator, bringer of turmoil and strife Arise To my calling and come. Demon of distress and dark severance, Hekaltor come, Hekaltor come, Hekaltor come. Devil of chaos I Call you to reign down your darkness upon (Name Of both targets) may your power tare them from one another, turn love into hate, turn comfort into discomfort, turn peace into chaos, turn truth into lies, regin down upon them misery, chaos and strife, tare them and separate them from one another”.

Once stated, through breath and visualisation emanate a ray of indigo light from your third eye into the sigil, and connecting to the demon spiritually/telepathically. Also through this ray push your emotions, the vision of your desire, your energy and will through this ray into the sigil towards Hekaltor.

Once done offer a few droplets of blood onto the sigil in both honour/sacrifice as well as charging and empowering this magickal operation. Once done hold place the image/images on the sigil of the demon and state “Behold the image of (their name) this shall be the sympathetic link, the energetic link, the anchor to who shall your wicked snare fall onto”.

Once done with both images fold the images with the sigil and the petition into one paper-like scroll so to speak, if necessary use a ribbon to tie it together I’d recommend using the colour black. Now done anoint the black candle in both bats blood oil and separation oil, take the lid of the jar of honey. Using a lighter melt some wax onto the lid and at the bottom of the candle, as place the candle onto the jars lid and hold it then firmly and strongly in place as it starts to dry.

I would normally consecrate candles but we can skip this part if you choose, then place both the petition, images and sigil into the jar of honey. Once done pour therein vinegar and proclaim outloud

“I Call upon sourness, I Call upon bitterness and seal this within you, I Call upon sourness and bitterness and seal this within you”.

Now add a few droplets of bats Blood Oil into the jar and state

“I Call upon chaos, i call upon vengeance and I Call upon strife may they be delivered onto (targets names)”.

Next add a few droplets of separation oil into the jar and state

“I Call upon the forces which are repelling, which reap turmoil, separation, severance and isolation upon (your targets names)”.

Now hold your right hand over the open jar and feel the energies contained therein, close your eyes and try to actually feel that energy, envison it in your mind like a cloud of darkness, with a thunderous destructive and chaotic energy. Once felt and realised state outloud that which is written below.

“I activate and awaken the dormant powers contained herein, the powers of chaos, strife, separation, the powers of bane, mayhem and vengeance. I Call upon Hekaltor and all the emissaries of chaos which seek to breach through the veil and enact their malevolence, i give you a target and enact that which I seek mercilessly”.

Once done carefully screw the lid onto the jar and light the candle, just before you light it state.

“I ignite the lamp of separation, I conjure the fire of chaos, I call forth the embers of mayhem from darkness, I give rise to all powers here present through this creature of fire, wax and wick”.

Once done light the candle, sit back and meditate in front of the jar, visualising the energies of each ingredient inside the jar intermingling and mixing. Working in harmony giving birth to a fury which has been programmed to be released upon your targets. Gazing into the flame of the candle now you can perform your regular candle magick routine.

I have a video below which you can play and follow along to for exactly this step.

Allow the candle to burn, just of course use common sense and be careful whilst it burns. I’d then recommend burying this jar, the best thing to do would to bury it near the target. If not bury it somewhere with furtile soil for the life-force and earthly power will plant the seed of your desire and your magick will water it until the fruit of your desire grows to fruition.

13 Likes

That’s all well and good, but what if the targets are protected by more powerful forces? The OP might do well with removing their protections first

2 Likes

Such things are discovered firstly through attempts of the magick, if the magick doesn’t work one could theorise then possibly they are protected. If this is the case then they get into dropping that protection as there is no sense doing extra work, which requires extra time, resources, energy and time, if that work is not 100% necessary.

Just like a professional in the field of medicine, If you’re going to them under the notion that you’re affected by a specific ailment and believe you should be medicated accordingly to that ailment. However the professional must check, make analysis, before recommending unnecessary treatment.

7 Likes

I usually take away protections first, saves the trouble of my curses not working, even if they might not have any, it might be prudent to do so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which spirit would you recommend or method?
From goetia I know of vine and Forcalor. The others I know is to employ Angels of Wrath ‘remove defenses’ .
Thank you

2 Likes

Would you do a reading beforehand to determine such action is necessary?

Can you please be more specific about how you did it? I dont have much experience. I’m glad it worked fo you!

How do i make the bats blod oil and the separation oil?

I explained earlier in the thread how I did it, I’m not sure how much more specific I can be. This is what worked for me, it may or may not work for anyone else…I called on one spirit, asked if they had a problem working with the other spirit, then called on the other spirit and did the same. I left offerings and left them alone to do the task. Nothing special or out of the ordinary, I just had both their seals next to each other along with the full petition explaining what needed to be done, called them, lit a candle on both seals, which was the offering, and left them alone, didn’t lust for results, didn’t think twice about it until I got proof of the result when son’s father told me. He further confirmed when he finally came to visit.

I can describe what I did six ways from Sunday but in the end, you’re going to have to figure out what will work for you, what spirit calls out to you, what method calls out to you, and dive right in, that’s all you can do. I had a lot of anger and fury to use, they WERE going to break up. Use your anger, light a candle, push all of that anger and fury into the flame, see them breaking up, etc. Call on a spirit using the methods described here in the forum and ask said spirit to break them up. Draw their seal, meditate on it, light a candle, push all the anger, rage etc into the seal if you have to while telling the spirit what you want, etc etc etc, get the job done.

Also, ignore social media. I can tell you first hand people post shit on there to paint a pretty picture, and to keep up with appearances, meanwhile behind the scenes it’s a total shit show. When he came to visit recently, Son’s father told me he only posted happy pics with the woman because he wanted to give off that illusion to me, to get under my skin. He thought he was fighting for something that wasn’t real. Period.

Good luck. I know this is painful…

6 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing it feels good to know that someone out there understands me. I’ll give it a try

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m sorry to bother you. I just read @MagickVigilante and @C.Kendall comments on removing their protection. How do we do that? I checked in this forum, and I didn’t find any entry on that matter. Thanks in advance!

I’m not gonna judge you on your morals, Even thought I don’t identify as a left hand path magician, I can easily channel the fury and wrath of god, the heart should be avenged without a doubt

But honestly I was picking up on the energy and I was seeing that the girl may actually cheat on him, social media can be deceptive…

I’m not gonna tell you what to do…

However if I were in your position I’d let the spirits handle it, the more you honor your purity and use that energy to nurture your consciousness rather than becoming spiteful, you’ll outgrow the patterns that attract a partner like that in the first place, I wouldn’t let a man like that change you, as enraging it can be, the gods always tell me the pain is there for a reason and just trust the unfolding

Revenge may bring you satisfaction temporarily but the heart may still remain damaged

So if you decide to destroy him which honestly in most cases I definitely would, do it strategically, straight brute force I feel is too simple, make it special, but honestly the second I opened the post I saw his new partner cheating on him so… maybe that’s something you can play on.

Just remember to heal your heart afterwards, don’t let the wounds of the past make you spiteful and cruel, it’s not good for the soul, I know because I had a spiritual predator take half of my soul which I got back later obviously, and as much as I want to kill her, destroy her and obliterate everything she loves, I’m using it as fuel to boost my ascension instead and crush her with my success in the end and basically transfer her audience to me and leave her broke in the long term, but that’s just me though, and I still focus on my heart healing too and honestly I’m glad I did that but that’s strictly up to you everyone is different

Perspective is important, seeing what it’s teaching you, seeing it as a blessing instead of a curse can take you a long way, these are just some tools for transcendence but I still see him getting destroyed without you doing anything, like he’s stuck wjth a child and a cheating partner so I think that’s crazy enough, how crazy would it be if you actually blossomed and went onto better things while he’s stuck in his own hell, I think that regret you’d seed In him would be the greatest payback ever and you’ll probably find someone much better doing that also, just food for thought

2 Likes

Evoking Hekaltor then.
In my experience, there is always a 3 months delay before the relationship you are targeting end, but it always will.
Interesting phenomenon : each time I performed with Hekaltor , I use to forget about the personns pretty quickly. A month later, I had no interest for them at all.
When I learned about the break up, I was always surprised before remembering that Hekaltor was active on the task.

Could not recommend him more, he is efficient as a sniper. Having him on your side will be a great asset in your game.

9 Likes

Where can I find his sigil ?

Evoking Eternity by E.A I guess ?
He was part of the mastering evocation course pdf and a lot of entities registred there where those also discussed in Evoking Eternity.
Someone might have to confirmed , it’s been a while since I haven’t looked at these grimoires.

2 Likes