Break a family

Hi guys, I’m sorry to bother you. I just read @MagickVigilante and @C.Kendall comments on removing their protection. How do we do that? I checked in this forum, and I didn’t find any entry on that matter. Thanks in advance!

I’m not gonna judge you on your morals, Even thought I don’t identify as a left hand path magician, I can easily channel the fury and wrath of god, the heart should be avenged without a doubt

But honestly I was picking up on the energy and I was seeing that the girl may actually cheat on him, social media can be deceptive…

I’m not gonna tell you what to do…

However if I were in your position I’d let the spirits handle it, the more you honor your purity and use that energy to nurture your consciousness rather than becoming spiteful, you’ll outgrow the patterns that attract a partner like that in the first place, I wouldn’t let a man like that change you, as enraging it can be, the gods always tell me the pain is there for a reason and just trust the unfolding

Revenge may bring you satisfaction temporarily but the heart may still remain damaged

So if you decide to destroy him which honestly in most cases I definitely would, do it strategically, straight brute force I feel is too simple, make it special, but honestly the second I opened the post I saw his new partner cheating on him so… maybe that’s something you can play on.

Just remember to heal your heart afterwards, don’t let the wounds of the past make you spiteful and cruel, it’s not good for the soul, I know because I had a spiritual predator take half of my soul which I got back later obviously, and as much as I want to kill her, destroy her and obliterate everything she loves, I’m using it as fuel to boost my ascension instead and crush her with my success in the end and basically transfer her audience to me and leave her broke in the long term, but that’s just me though, and I still focus on my heart healing too and honestly I’m glad I did that but that’s strictly up to you everyone is different

Perspective is important, seeing what it’s teaching you, seeing it as a blessing instead of a curse can take you a long way, these are just some tools for transcendence but I still see him getting destroyed without you doing anything, like he’s stuck wjth a child and a cheating partner so I think that’s crazy enough, how crazy would it be if you actually blossomed and went onto better things while he’s stuck in his own hell, I think that regret you’d seed In him would be the greatest payback ever and you’ll probably find someone much better doing that also, just food for thought

2 Likes

Evoking Hekaltor then.
In my experience, there is always a 3 months delay before the relationship you are targeting end, but it always will.
Interesting phenomenon : each time I performed with Hekaltor , I use to forget about the personns pretty quickly. A month later, I had no interest for them at all.
When I learned about the break up, I was always surprised before remembering that Hekaltor was active on the task.

Could not recommend him more, he is efficient as a sniper. Having him on your side will be a great asset in your game.

9 Likes

Where can I find his sigil ?

Evoking Eternity by E.A I guess ?
He was part of the mastering evocation course pdf and a lot of entities registred there where those also discussed in Evoking Eternity.
Someone might have to confirmed , it’s been a while since I haven’t looked at these grimoires.

2 Likes

Hekaltor is actually from Kingdoms of Flame.

2 Likes

Thanks toi for your answer

Thank you !

1 Like

HI I just wanted to let you know I liked this video, I think they are still together but I felt way much better and I got a feeling that things are not going well for them. Thank you

1 Like

Mastering Evocation if my memory is correct, or Evoking Eternity