Break a curse/ spell

Hello guys I made a spell on 1 person and now I want to remove it. The spell is I wrote his name on a paper and I put it in a jar with pepper. How can I break/remove the spell?

Just for safety and said in general, as some steps used also for dealing with voodoo dolls etc., you may protect your hands with warm melted wax, then expose the jar and possibly its inside to incense smoke. Then I guess you may empty the jar and clean the paper.

1 Like

The thing is that I took the paper and washed it for like 3 sec then cut it and threw it. Im not sure if thats enough.

Amongst the solutions, another method is the creation of a similar hex. Perhaps you may apply it by putting in the jar coriander, before putting inside the paper with name or, after writing it once again, exposing that paper to rose’s or musk’s incense smoke; those are Venus plants (opposite to the pepper of Mars).

1 Like

I’ll try it, Thank u. Another thing is that I found that I needed to do some binding spell or protection spell (Im not sure how is it called), in order nothing negative reflects on me but I didnt do it and now I feel a bit weird. Can u give me any advice on this aswell?

Alas, on this not so much but actually, while that type of curse may very well effective, there are others even more powerful; so I think that the side effects would be mild.
One thing about the preparation of who is about to break a curse concerns fasting, meditation and prayer. Try also applying to yourself the above solutions.

Thank u very much for the information.

1 Like

I’ve used freezer spells against someone with peppercorn inside and their name frozen in it. I threw it away and saw them two days later. It had been months since seeing them. I think what you did might be enough but you have to think so too. And “forgive” yourself if you need to or come to terms with it being over

2 Likes

The thing is that I feel a little weird I dont remember if I folded the paper towards me. Is that a bad thing if I did this mistake?

I think the biggest mistake you could make is not being confident in your own magick.
Whether the pepper was ground fine or coarse, whether you rolled it away from you or towards yourself, if you did it on the counter or over your bathroom sink, all that should matter to you is your intentions.
Pepper speeds things up, and it is banishing, is that why you used pepper? You could consider simplifying your actions by solidifying your intentions.
Really this spell is so simple you’re thinking too much about it, id move on

2 Likes

Empty the contents of the jar and bury it in a place that reminds you of death. ((Like a graveyard )) perhaps.

That is coming to my mind.

1 Like

But it wouldn’t be a wise thing to do that if you have something personal of the target in your jar spell. So make sure of that first.

1 Like

I did the spell coz this guy provoked me and started disrespecting me and he was not near me so I can humble him :smile: so I decided to shut him up with this spell which I saw online. The thing is that I feel a bit weird, the spell is only to remove person from ur life but I got the feeling that I might have done somethint wrong. Im RHP guy and im not quite experienced in magic so im sorry if I sound silly :smiley:.

2 Likes

Burn it all with some really intense intention on destroying everything related to it.

That is what I would do.

1 Like

I have to find the paper coz I threw it outside.

Never ever feel guilt after throwing a curse. That’s a big no no. Why would you throw a curse then change your mind? That’s not very smart.

3 Likes