Bored of sex

Ok so I’m getting to a point where no matter how hot the chick is that Im haveing sex with. I get bored with sex. Its like dam theres more to life. Sex just isnt gratifying anymore. Maybe spirit sex is the next step and become more powerful too? Where do I sign up?

[url=http://authspot.com/thoughts/a-guide-to-summoning-succubi/]authspot.com

Man and here I am a unhappiy married woman wishing to have a man that wants to fuck me and yes it has been years its been at least 10 yrs since I got fucked!

Not sure how one can become bored of sex?!

At this point I would take anything and be happy…

G

^Daaaaaaaamn

Lights cigarette

Thanks goddesslives.

I have no advice on this, sorry man, still trying to understand this. I’m not sure if I can even come up with theoretical advice for this one. Sorry brother. I’m not trying to make a joke, I just don’t get it. The only thing I can think of is to check your diet or see a doctor, there is a possibility that how you treat your body could lower testosterone which will lower your sex drive; or it could be related to mild depression.

Man and here I am a unhappiy married woman wishing to have a man that wants to fuck me and yes it has been years its been at least 10 yrs since I got fucked!

Not sure how one can become bored of sex?!

G[/quote]

I would say to leave the relationship and go to a cowboy bar and use men for sex for a while to get your mojo back (and the self confidence of feeling wanted again), casual sex is a part of becoming single again. Guys do it the time, now it’s your turn!

Man and here I am a unhappiy married woman[/quote]
then why are you married?

I am still married because I don’t have money to move out and get my my own place.

G

Man and here I am a unhappiy married woman[/quote]
then why are you married?[/quote]

Not sure how one can become bored of sex?! I

G[/quote]

Im 33 been nailing the same woman since I was 17-18 and am anything but bored with her, fuck I had a sex dream about my actual wife the other night lol dreaming about the woman who is my reality. Sounds like your fucking 24/7 (op) not godesslives, but godess you say you havnt been fucked in 8 years ?? Surley you mean by a dif man if your husband hasnt given u the cock in almost a decade hes more than a homo lol. Dump him and find a dude that makes u happy. That must suck, I cant imagine.

1 Like

It sounds like it might be what’s going on in your head during sex that’s actually the problem. Something there isn’t compelling you, fascinating you, drawing you in to want more.

Do you have any preferences, or outright kinks, that aren’t being met or that you haven’t explored?

Obviously I’m not saying “Post them here” or anything! :o)

But it’s something to think about.

Almost everyone I’ve ever met who’s been willing to talk about it has at least one or two things, could be clothing, could be fetishistic stuff, power dynamics, or some form of role play, that absolutely does it for them and if you can find what yours are, without judging yourself, you can unlock a greater depth of sexuality and personal empowerment.

If you can’t make sex do it for you with an attractive human female, find a spirit to do it with you and ask her to show you what it is that’ll relight the flame, because otherwise just moving to a different category of partners is going to be like a “geographic cure” if you don’t find your inner fire - you’ll get there, and just find the same problems waiting after a short “settling in” period.

Spirit lovers are excellent at finding all the really good stuff you haven’t even thought about consciously, and showing you how to incorporate it in empowering ways.

Something to try:
Hold back your Orgasm and do loops with the Energy you feel.
Than: Wait and see.
(You can also draw in Energy from your Partner or loop your energy throu her)

There are other things you can do with that energy. Perhaps it’s time to expand your horizons beyond fulfilling carnal desires.