Books that use the path working method?

I recently started using the book Lucifer and the hidden demons, and my experiences so far have been crazy. Every time I’ve done a ritual from this book, by the time I get to the last image of the path working I am definitely in an altered state. I feel a super strong energetic presence, immediately. Maybe my senses are starting to open up more, but I can’t believe how effective this method is! I ordered Goetia Pathworking by Corwin Hargrove, but I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations for other books that primarily use this method?

Check out Jareth Tempest.

1 Like

“Goetia illustrated with Pathworkings” by Carl Spartacus is another one you might want to look at for pathworking.

I’ve not used it yet so I have no comment on it’s effectiveness but it has sigils as well as descriptions of each of the 72 Goetia as well as one for Archangel Raziel.

1 Like

Goetia Pathworking by Corwin Hargrove uses an elemental type pathworking that’s pretty unique

2 Likes

I have had good results with this book.

2 Likes

A Walk Through Darkness is another book about pathworking with the Goetia.

Other, non-Goetia, books on pathworking include:

Magical Pathworking by Nick Farrell
The Initiate’s Book of Pathworkings: Bridge of Dreams by Delores Ashcroft-Nowicki
Magical States of Consciousness: Pathworking the Tree of Life by Denning & Philips
Atchangel Pathworkings by Jareth Tempest
The Magic of Pathworking by Simon Court
Pathworking with the Egyptian Gods by Judith Page and Jan A, Malique.
Highways of the Mind: The Art and History of Pathworking by Delores Ashcroft-Nowicki.

9 Likes