Books on the Tunnels of Set

I believe i keep getting led to things about this topic, whether in videos or conversation. Im almost positive Ive had experiences in life that lead me to believe i may have taken part in one degree or another.
Before i willingly initiate into anything, I need more information to study on this topic, and prepare myself as much as i can at the very least. Where are good sources of information on the Tunnels of Set ? Can Anpu help me ? How much of this is in the astral plains ?

The “Tunnels of Set” were invented by Kenneth Grant so read his classic book Nightside of Eden.

Asenath Mason’s Tunnels of Set is the third book of her Qlippothic Trilogy.

Um…all of it.

No. Anubis is the Egyptian god of the dead. He has nothing to do with something created by a Western occultist.

1 Like

I appreciate the info, thank you

Two hints on the options DarkestKnight gave you:
Nightside of Eden is out of print so it might be hard to find as a hard copy, without having to sell your house, your kids and your soul first.
It is available as a pdf for free however.

Asenath Mason’s book is also not exactly cheap, but if you are serious about undertaking the work of initiating through the Qliphoth very much worth it. I own the trilogy and the books give you a lot of information about the tree in general, the shells and the tunnels and a good game plan on how to work your way through it.

2 Likes

I actually got the pdf last night for Nightside of Eden, i cant find the one in particular by Asenath though, but definitely taking my time with this, because i see theres alot to it, and id like to be as deliberate as possible. I appreciate the information, and for the direction

I always wonder tis Magick thing it has to do whit hermetics and some golden dawn thing because I remember a guy gime a hour long discussion on tis thing.i take the discussion because it’s not much info of it.

If you mean the tunnels of Set, they are the paths or tunnels that connect the shells of the Qliphoth. Which is in its turn part of (western) Kabbalah

1 Like