Books for beginners

Any books out there similar to 72 angels or 72 demons of Goatia that have the names of their entities that I can call upon and work with? I’ve been kind of stuck in my practice because I don’t work with these entities anymore and need new ones to work with.

The Shem Hamephorash

1 Like

Thank you, but isn’t this that same as the gallery of magick 72 angels ?

1 Like

I am not sure, I just asked google AI for the angelic version of the goetia lol. It also mentioned something called the Ars Paulina which is like the goetia but the angels that oppose each demon.

1 Like

Okay, thank you, but unfortunately, i can’t work with these angels. i need something similar or outside of that

Do you like Djinns? They are pretty cool and powerful like the demons of the goetia, I have worked with
them before but they are very dangerous so be careful. There’s the 7 jinn kings with each being extremely powerful.

1 Like

Yeah, i dont mind working with them. Thank you i will give this a look

If you like to engage in baneful work, try the Book of Smokeless Fire. The entities in that book hate humans though so it could be a bit dangerous.

Another option is to work with the elemental kings Ghob, Nichsa, Djinn, and Paralda to learn their secrets and master the elements.

Awesome, thank you. I’ll check them out