Books: Archangels of Magick vs 72 Angels of Magick

Hello all,

I have completed reading Demons of Magick and Magickal Seduction.

I am a bit confused between Archangles of Magick and 72 Angels of Magick. Which one should I be reading and what is the difference.

Things that I want to manifest are love and career advancement and growth

Thank you for your guidance, beforehand.

1 Like

The difference is one deals with the seven archangels, and one deals with the 72 angels of the Shemhamforash.

I would go with the 72 Angels of Magick. Archangels of Magick is more about taking on certain qualities than influencing material outcomes. The ritual process in 72 Angels of Magick must be done for 11 days, but there are many angels that can assist in love and career.

Also, there is a book by Zanna Blaise, another member of the Gallery, called Angels of Love, that may be of interest.

8 Likes

Thank you DarkestKnight!

I was also interested in Archengels of Magick.
So basically angels are better to modify external factors and archangels for inner work?
I already have Henry Archer’s book with the 72 demons and correspondant Shemhamforash angels, would be redoundant to work with 72 Angels of Magick?

1 Like

I wouldn’t quite say so. Pretty much all the rituals I have done as far as I can recall from that book Archangels of Magick have been about external results (excluding one ritual), and they have worked wonderfully.

I have both and would say it’s not redundant to have them both. 72 Angels of Magick has a different ritual layout (more complex and longer) that you might find more to your liking. But, it’s good to find magick that you like and stick with it if your goal is to become very skilled in a certain area of magick.

2 Likes