Book of Azazael

Hello guys,

I just completed the Book of Azazael and wanted to share my experience just of reading it to see if anyone else had something similar. I have searched the forums and no one else seems to be talking about this specifically. I also posted my experience on evocation magic and did not get a response. Well I have been having a private conversation with one of the members who had an interesting opinion. I will post that once I get a few responses here I think…

Anyway, I finished the book within two days I think. While reading it however, I felt strange. Every time I started to read, my head would feel heavy and strange. The air would get thick and I would feel a strange pressure in my ears. I also get the same feeling I get in the front of my forehead that I get when I am in deep meditation, or when I get a feeling about something- in the third eye area. Not long after commencing a reading session, I would start to drop off. Anyone who has read the book knows that this could not possibly be due to boredom as it is at once a terrifying and exciting read. I found myself passing out asleep numerous times while reading it. I would have to read over whole sections again, but each time I did that, I knew I had already read it because it was too familiar- but at the same time unfamiliar. Like deja vu, or like I read it years ago or dreamed it.

Having completed the book, the name Azazael keeps popping into my head. I have not done the evocation. I am not sure if I am brave enough or that my needs warrant evoking such an entity (my needs being the usual, love of my life back with me, success, money and power in my career and a few specific family problems etc etc). I have never evoked any spirit before anyway, so I doubt it would be wise to start with Azazael!

I did say the name a few times during the last candle ritual I did. It was not planned. I have been repeating the black and red candle ritual on a nightly basis every night since I think Tuesday gone to return my ex to me. I have modified it slightly since the start. But last night, something came over me and I started chanting Azazael’s name and asked him to pass my message to my ex and make him believe in me and trust me (he broke up with me due to lack of trust- unwarranted).

I usually always feel the presence of my ex, but in this instance, I felt something other than my ex blowing cold air on my right cheek! At that moment, the candle seemed much brighter and the air around it much darker. Like I was looking at the candle through a tunnel. I was not afraid though. I was calm and I smiled slightly. I felt supremely confident that what I was doing was working and that he would ensure my ex heard my message.

Has anyone else had such experiences or am I losing my mind!

Sounds like your becoming intune with the current of Azazel. Many here have had experiences from reading it, from strange dreams to activity in their homes. Read some of the threads in this section as it used to be dedicated to The Book of Azazel.

This experience is normal and if you got the feeling that it’s working then it is. But you made a mistake here. Ever heard about the law of concealment?

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/if-you-violate-this-law-of-magick-your-rituals-will-fail.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/if-you-violate-this-law-of-magick-your-rituals-will-fail.html[/url]

[quote=“Elison, post:3, topic:1653”]This experience is normal and if you got the feeling that it’s working then it is. But you made a mistake here. Ever heard about the law of concealment?

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/if-you-violate-this-law-of-magick-your-rituals-will-fail.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/if-you-violate-this-law-of-magick-your-rituals-will-fail.html[/url][/quote]

Thanks guys! Re the above comment, no I have never heard of that law! I read the article you linked here and it makes sense. All rituals I have done in the past when not involved with online forums and the like have been secret and remained secret for fear of anyone ever finding out. I even hid stuff from myself- not because of the law, but just because I was afraid of friends and family discovering my occult secrets. And of course, every one of them worked exactly how I wanted them to! I panicked when I read the first half of the article! But at the bottom, Koetting does say that this does not mean that the rituals will not work at all. Phew… But will keep quiet from this point on! I am still learning! Thank you :slight_smile:

@ TWF, thanks much for that. Will keep reading through the various threads :slight_smile: Had no idea it was once dedicated to the book.

[quote=“adeben, post:4, topic:1653”]Thanks guys! Re the above comment, no I have never heard of that law! I read the article you linked here and it makes sense. All rituals I have done in the past when not involved with online forums and the like have been secret and remained secret for fear of anyone ever finding out. I even hid stuff from myself- not because of the law, but just because I was afraid of friends and family discovering my occult secrets. And of course, every one of them worked exactly how I wanted them to! I panicked when I read the first half of the article! But at the bottom, Koetting does say that this does not mean that the rituals will not work at all. Phew… But will keep quiet from this point on! I am still learning! Thank you :slight_smile:

@ TWF, thanks much for that. Will keep reading through the various threads :slight_smile: Had no idea it was once dedicated to the book.[/quote]

Well, that’s why I always talk about my rituals only AFTER they are a success. It doesn’t mean you can’t talk about them, only don’t tamper with the operation. Once it’s done, it’s done, forget about it.

I don’t see anything wrong with starting with Azazel, he has always to me been an initiator and guide; very much like Lucifer, but Lucifer works mainly from a higher level, Azazel acts more toward the lower realms through the Abyss. Both will test you, but the tests of Lucifer are difficult to a much higher degree. Azazel helps one learn, Lucifer helps one evolve once the learning has happened.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say that it sounds like Azazel is extending an invitation to work with him. I have never worked with Azazel (he is on my list of demons to work with) but I know that he sees the living God in each human. Maybe he wants to start you down your path to ascent?

Oh wow. I did not even think of that possibility! Hmmm…