Book ideas?

I don’t know if I’m exactly ready to publish a book but I’ve been brainstorming some ideas and rituals that I would like to share maybe in a free PDF or something along this lines. I have a stack of notes from my work with Ningizidda and it includes some other entities from Sumeria and Assyria. What do you all think? Would something along these lines interest you? It’s sort of a Sumerian/Chaos magick kind of thing because I use my intuition and spirit guidance to formulate the rituals. They come from the source, if you catch my drift.

I would definitely be interested in something like this. I have read a lot about the deities from that region, but mostly from a historical point of view. There aren’t a lot of books about mesopotamian magick and/or deities out there and we certainly need more. So, go for it please.

[quote=“thodoris1008, post:2, topic:8517”]I would definitely be interested in something like this. I have read a lot about the deities from that region, but mostly from a historical point of view. There aren’t a lot of books about mesopotamian magick and/or deities out there and we certainly need more. So, go for it please.[/quote] Thank you! It might be a while but I definetly want to write some occult books some time in the future. There are some really great entities in that current though. If you want to learn more about Ningizidda I’ve made a few posts on BALG about him. He’s a really good spirit.

Sounds good, your posts on here are always interesting and you have a good confident approach that inspires similar confidence for people reading.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:8517”]Sounds good, your posts on here are always interesting and you have a good confident approach that inspires similar confidence for people reading.[/quote] Thank you Lady Eva! That made my day. Magick and the spirits I work with saved my life. That’s how much the occult means to me.

If you need some Info about Nergal and Ereshkigal, feel free to ask me, I’m very Close to Both of them and it would be a Pleasure to Help you if i can!