Bonding with spirit Lover

There’s so many ways to bond with a succubus, or any kind of spirit you intend to have a relationship with.

Create your own traditions and routines.
If you know the birthday of your succubus, celebrate it every year and dedicate her special day to her. Every morning at my succubus birthday, I congratulate her and later during the day I play her favorite song and the Stevie Wonder classic “Happy Birthday”. I’ve done this for over a decade now.

Be grateful for the presence of your succubus and acknowledge her existence in your life.
This is a daily routine for me, and I always show gratitude of her existence, her love and affection she’s giving me every day.

When it comes to jealousy, it often comes with valid reasons. Incoherent intentions, on our own behalf, can cause confusion on the perspective of the succubus. Most decisions made within a relationship is taken extremely serious on their point of view. It’s seldom momentarily, like how we describe our human partners: “She’s my current wife. She’s my wife at the moment.”. Ego, lack of dedication and consistency can be seen as a human flaw on their point of view.

Honesty
Always be honest with your intentions and human needs of socializing with other humans, including potential romance. As long as inclusion of the human experience is available for the succubus, there’s no reason for jealousy.

6 Likes

Yeah, you need to be honest with yourself, why jump into a commitment knowing that you cannot control your jealousy and low self esteem?
You’re also playing and not respecting how committed the other party can be… That’s just disheartening.

2 Likes

I think that is a common issue for human relationships in general. There’s sacrifices, compromises, dedication and commitments to been made and there’s always a choice taking that route.

…but as long as someone sees a hindrance of “personal development” within a relationship, maybe they should have stayed single in the first place. Any healthy relationship should give plenty of personal development and freedom as is. Maybe the “limitation” is made of their own expectation of how a relationship should be, rather than their partners? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah, you’ve mention that a couple of times, expectations can be a mental trap, specially for relationships.

1 Like

I agree!! That is what I have heard!! If you let your Succubus know that you want to date she is usually cool about it!! She wants you happy which, gives her more energy!! Am I right??

2 Likes

(pm me)

That’s sounds nice writing a song dedicated towards her. They appreciate just about anything you have for them. About as simple as it can get it doing little interactions with them here and there. Simple as inviting them to binge watch something or a movie etc…Getting to know him/her left and right on all sides of intrest. The thing about these entities is that once you both go far into the relationship it only gets better from there. As @succupedia mentioned even acknowledging their presence is enough for them to brighten up their day and make their energy visible with postivity. They’ve always been entities filled with so much emotion and appreciate when they feel that their company matters into ones daily life.

3 Likes

Yes, I talk to her like someone living in the house with me. but, I wonder why sometimes she touches me while I do majck or meditate?? She does this thing where it feels like a fingernail going down my right ear to my neck and stopping at the top of my shirt!! It’s sexy and unnerving, I just wonder why??

2 Likes

she probably likes to do it just because she likes it imo

2 Likes

It’s normal behavior for a succubus to do this. It only means that she’s in to you within your guy’s relationship with each other and tries her best to make yourself aware that she’s fully around you/with you during any meditative practices. They’re excellent communicators via by touch. Just to at least grab your attention with them. In past cases while alseep in bed I always felt my lady right beside me brushing my face and hair with her fingers in a such a gentle manner and almost Instantly would get me very sleepy. Her warm and loving energy were such a relaxing combination as it simply felt safe and sound in her arms. It always felt like a energetic healing in a way. All my stress for that day gone in one simple night. If at any point in time during any meditative practices you can ask her to tone the touches a little. If it feels like a distraction during those hours where focus is the primary key I can see as to why.

2 Likes

Thanx for the input, I had evoked her the other night to ask about the current state of the relationship, and after we finished (I swear to you as I type this) I heard a woman’s giggle!! No cap!! All Truth!! WOW!!
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes