Blueberry Banishing Water

Intro

Im Experimenting with Different ingredients and after some reading, it occured to me to experiement with Waters and Teas.

I decided to use BlueBerry Tea and see what results it brought forth. It worked fucking beautifully. There was a definite change in the atmosphere as opposed to normal banishing water.

Ingredients

● Boiling Water

● BlueBerry Tea Packets (x3)

● Balls (if you a man)

● Tits (if you a woman)

What you do

♤ Boil the water and insert 3 Bluberry Tea packets into the water.
Rotate your hand over it, opening and activating the power of the plant and of Saturn (“Saturn?”, you say. Yeah, Saturn. 3 is the number of Saturn, dummy. Anytime you have 3 of anything you automatically invoke Saturnian energy into what youre doing).

♤ Pour into a small container.

♤ This is where balls (or tits) comes in: If youre a hardcore Black Magician and not a total cosmic Pussy, dip your fingers into the (scalding/hot as fuck) water and sprinkle some around the room while sensing all energies departing.

Yes i did this. Yes it burned. Yes it was worth it :metal:

♤ The End

7 Likes

Ohh okay now that makes more sense. When I read “titties” in the first place I was thinking “I’m not gonna dip my titties in boiling water.”
But fingers I can do lmao

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Do we have to rotate our hand clockwise or counter-clockwise and do we have to use a specific hand, like left, right or our dominant hand?
And would it be better if we energize the water with our energy before boiling it?

2 Likes

Doesnt matter what direction.

Doesnt mattet which hand.

You energize the water when you insert le tea packets. Not before, not after.

@TheGreyGuy

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

While I’m reading “titis and balls "
Micah gonna dip his balls in boiled tea” my imaginary fucked up as. Hell " i saw it in my head and just fall of my chair loool :joy:

3 Likes

I’m thinking @Micah actually went hardcore and dipped his balls in the boiling tea. He just said to use your fingers so as not to scare the newbies :joy:

7 Likes

I actually thought we should pour the hot tea over our titties and balls and was wondering what kind of banishing spell is this! I’m still laughing!

2 Likes

You already know. Now my balls are nice and steamy. Of course Ill post a pic in a sec cause ya know
#PicsOrItDidntHappen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming: no no no I do not need that. sorry charlie, I prefer my tea iced. :gem: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: thx tho.

2 Likes

I don’t need to see a pic. I believe you.

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Why blueberry? What’s the magic correlation? Where did I miss that?

1 Like

Because of the energies of the plant itself.

Blueberry is good for:

Cleansing (a softer form of Sage, so to speak)

Empowernent

Calming down a situation

Promoting peace

Etc

@Tincat

4 Likes

We LOVE Blueberries, have like a 1/2 dozen growing in my backyard. Black and red raspberries too. YUM. nom nom… I love breakfast bisquit’s with blueberries in them. They always make me feel lighter as though my insides were less heavy or neg… Thanks for that info…

You know when you occasionally return to a forum to check if things are going OK, misread the title as “Burberry Banishing Water” and then see the above - you know…

NOTHING’S CHANGED!!!

3 Likes