Blue Moon Vampyric Ritual

Tomorrow is a blue/full moon and I’ve been drawn to vampyrism again

I plan to absorb the life force of the moon and all the sleeping mortals

Any other vampyres want to revel in this energetic orgy with me? We can link up and feed off each other with a sigil we can all agree on – maybe a reversed pentagram and that could also link us into pagans/wiccans/satanists also doing ritual simultaneously

[quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:1, topic:5867”]Tomorrow is a blue/full moon and I’ve been drawn to vampyrism again

Any other vampyres want to revel in this energetic orgy with me? We can link up and feed off each other with a sigil we can all agree on – maybe a reversed pentagram and that could also link us into pagans/wiccans/satanists also doing ritual simultaneously[/quote]

Wait,it is?

OMG,I’ve got to go prepare some kind of ritual for this occasion.A once in a blue moon ritual!

But sure.I can Soul Travel and feed on a bunch of muggles.Inverted pentagram works.

Not sure how smart it is that you’re letting literally anyone link up with you/have a link TO you and others, if one of us gets cursed while linked will the rest be cursed?

Just some food for thought.

Although it would be highly efficent for blessing eachother.

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:3, topic:5867”]Not sure how smart it is that you’re letting literally anyone link up with you/have a link TO you and others, if one of us gets cursed while linked will the rest be cursed?

Just some food for thought.

Although it would be highly efficent for blessing eachother.[/quote]

I’m not afraid of curses. Who would curse for the hell of it? If someone were dumb enough, I have demons that surround me so it would be quite stupid.
If you are afraid of that, be wary, some might just feed off that fear and paranoia as well :wink:

But sure, bless away. I’ll throw in some good juju as well. Use the linkage in whatever way you wish.

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5867”][quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:1, topic:5867”]Tomorrow is a blue/full moon and I’ve been drawn to vampyrism again

Any other vampyres want to revel in this energetic orgy with me? We can link up and feed off each other with a sigil we can all agree on – maybe a reversed pentagram and that could also link us into pagans/wiccans/satanists also doing ritual simultaneously[/quote]

Wait,it is?

OMG,I’ve got to go prepare some kind of ritual for this occasion.A once in a blue moon ritual!

But sure.I can Soul Travel and feed on a bunch of muggles.Inverted pentagram works.[/quote]

Fabulous! Use the inverted pentagram and (I’m going to draw it on my right arm --as I am left handed-- and soul travel to a crossroads – I’ll try to attach a picture below) When you get to the crossroads, show the others you find there your pentagram. Then we can go from there. If names apply on the astral plane, you’ll know me by Adamas.
Hope to “see” you there. We will do this three nights in a row. If you have a tumblr, I posted this experiment on theshadowside777 to try to get more people interested. If not too many people show up then we’ll just travel to other locations

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5867”][quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:1, topic:5867”]Tomorrow is a blue/full moon and I’ve been drawn to vampyrism again

Wait,it is?

But sure.I can Soul Travel and feed on a bunch of muggles.Inverted pentagram works.[/quote]

Here’s the place we’ll astral travel to: [url=http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=crossroads&view=detailv2&qpvt=crossroads&id=CC71E0F1AF91E6662B49A69F5FA58F7E4CA0C054&selectedIndex=2&ccid=ZVSp%2bJxk&simid=608006179646081260&thid=JN.YybZaCUKtgBoB2SKRuGxeg&ajaxhist=0]crossroads - Bing

[quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:6, topic:5867”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5867”][quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:1, topic:5867”]Tomorrow is a blue/full moon and I’ve been drawn to vampyrism again

Wait,it is?

Here’s the place we’ll astral travel to: [url=http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=crossroads&view=detailv2&qpvt=crossroads&id=CC71E0F1AF91E6662B49A69F5FA58F7E4CA0C054&selectedIndex=2&ccid=ZVSp%2bJxk&simid=608006179646081260&thid=JN.YybZaCUKtgBoB2SKRuGxeg&ajaxhist=0]crossroads - Bing

I’ll try to come along, no guarentees though.

Have u decided on a time?

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:7, topic:5867”][quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:6, topic:5867”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5867”][quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:1, topic:5867”]Tomorrow is a blue/full moon and I’ve been drawn to vampyrism again

Wait,it is?

I’ll try to come along, no guarentees though.

Have u decided on a time?[/quote]

3am if you can but since time (along with space) matters not in the astral, just any time tonight, tomorrow, and the next day, you can at night at or after midnight.

Just to let you guys know that I’ve already met up with you,at 18:00 o clock.It is now,2 AM.So,8 hours later.

I soul traveled to the aforementioned crossroads,and I saw three people.Two guys and a girl.I couldn’t make out too many features,though,sorry.

I came there,with my spirit animal,an owl.And then,I simply presented myself as Arcane,said some other stuff,(can’t remember),and began to feast.

I first went to my old violin teacher, a passive-aggressive,and hateful woman I genuinely hated for such a long time,and I fed on her.I then took on a few other people,and I decided to take this to the physical world.

I went outside,for a moonlit stroll,with an inverted pentagram drawn on my shoulder(thankfully I wore sleeves) and I fed on all the people there,and since there’s so many tourists,and the town was full,there’s quite a lot of energy.

I didn’t bite more than I could chew,though,and compared to most vampires,I seem to not be able to chew a lot.So,I simply fed a bit on everyone and it was enough.

Normally,even a single person is too much for me when I feed,but it’s great to have this linked up because we can use it as a reservoire or power,especially since I’m planning on performing a blue moon ritual.

Also,there was this massive concert,in the middle of the city,and that was one awesome thing to feed off of.

[quote=“Arcane, post:9, topic:5867”]Just to let you guys know that I’ve already met up with you,at 18:00 o clock.It is now,2 AM.So,8 hours later.

I soul traveled to the aforementioned crossroads,and I saw three people.Two guys and a girl.I couldn’t make out too many features,though,sorry.

I came there,with my spirit animal,an owl.And then,I simply presented myself as Arcane,said some other stuff,(can’t remember),and began to feast.

I first went to my old violin teacher, a passive-aggressive,and hateful woman I genuinely hated for such a long time,and I fed on her.I then took on a few other people,and I decided to take this to the physical world.

I went outside,for a moonlit stroll,with an inverted pentagram drawn on my shoulder(thankfully I wore sleeves) and I fed on all the people there,and since there’s so many tourists,and the town was full,there’s quite a lot of energy.

I didn’t bite more than I could chew,though,and compared to most vampires,I seem to not be able to chew a lot.So,I simply fed a bit on everyone and it was enough.

Normally,even a single person is too much for me when I feed,but it’s great to have this linked up because we can use it as a reservoire or power,especially since I’m planning on performing a blue moon ritual.

Also,there was this massive concert,in the middle of the city,and that was one awesome thing to feed off of.[/quote]

I soul traveled too and saw two men, and then a girl walk in too (I am a girl too). I do not know who I saw - we didn’t talk much but I did present myself as Adamas.
There was also another man behind one the others already there and I fed off him the most, we went together in an embrace. I do not know who he was. Everyone was murky/in shadow but I could clearly see their silhouettes.

Then I took the two guys who were there when I got there and we went into the air and then went our separate ways. I fed off all the energy of NYC but it was too much for me to take in entirely and I was getting impatient and then went to sleep at around 3am. I did this at 2:30ism am on July 30 EST

I think it worked I would say :3

Well,darn,visiting New York City has ALWAYS been a dream of mine,for a whole variety of reasons.

The opportunity to feed on the entire city,sounds more marvelous…next time,say that before I go stalk my violin teacher.

I actually still have the inverted pentagram on my arm.I’m not gonna wash it off,till I perform my ritual in about 10 minutes,so I guess I could go to NYC and feed on people…

Nope.Rather not.

I got alittle sidetracked so i didnt go yesterday, but ill be there today, unless ofc i went and forgot.

[quote=“Arcane, post:11, topic:5867”]Well,darn,visiting New York City has ALWAYS been a dream of mine,for a whole variety of reasons.

The opportunity to feed on the entire city,sounds more marvelous…next time,say that before I go stalk my violin teacher.

I actually still have the inverted pentagram on my arm.I’m not gonna wash it off,till I perform my ritual in about 10 minutes,so I guess I could go to NYC and feed on people…

Nope.Rather not.[/quote]

then the goal for tonight and tomorrow night will be to meet at the crossroads then fly off to NYC

I’ll be there tonight as well

[quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:13, topic:5867”][quote=“Arcane, post:11, topic:5867”]Well,darn,visiting New York City has ALWAYS been a dream of mine,for a whole variety of reasons.

Nope.Rather not.[/quote]

then the goal for tonight and tomorrow night will be to meet at the crossroads then fly off to NYC[/quote]

Oh gawd i’d love to travel to new york.

Also, did anyone see a guy with red in either his aura or some murky red-black eyes? If so i may have been there unconcious, and if u see me there tonight unconcious just grab me and drag me to new york with you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:15, topic:5867”][quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:13, topic:5867”][quote=“Arcane, post:11, topic:5867”]Well,darn,visiting New York City has ALWAYS been a dream of mine,for a whole variety of reasons.

Nope.Rather not.[/quote]

then the goal for tonight and tomorrow night will be to meet at the crossroads then fly off to NYC[/quote]

Also, did anyone see a guy with red in either his aura or some murky red-black eyes? If so i may have been there unconcious, and if u see me there tonight unconcious just grab me and drag me to new york with you guys :P[/quote]

will do lol

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:15, topic:5867”][quote=“UnboundLuciferian, post:13, topic:5867”][quote=“Arcane, post:11, topic:5867”]Well,darn,visiting New York City has ALWAYS been a dream of mine,for a whole variety of reasons.

Nope.Rather not.[/quote]

Also, did anyone see a guy with red in either his aura or some murky red-black eyes? If so i may have been there unconcious, and if u see me there tonight unconcious just grab me and drag me to new york with you guys :P[/quote]

I fell asleep before I could go to the crossroads but I had a dream I was in the midst of a Strigoi Vii ritual with Father Sebastiaan